Did you ever want to play questions?

Stodge, n. Cement for thine stomach disguised as food.

Is the structural masonry really done? Am I a mason now?

(A metal parabolic bowl is going in the bottom to concentrate heat)

So, refractory cement cladding on the inside, and Portland/sand on the outside?

3 Likes

Linx or it didn’t happen?

Aren’t we all ruggedly good-looking, well-endowed, muscular killing-machines with seven-figure incomes on the internet?

2 Likes

What is this, Cray-henge?

3 Likes

This one?

May I quote?

I do not believe in “gentleman’s fights”. I mean, it depends on the situation, but I do not need to do a dick length contest or a beauty contest. I get a lot of guys do. I am sure they are very hard workers at that. I am not, the downside of both having a big dick and being good looking.

2 Likes

Oh, him?

Is anybody else celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today?

4 Likes

Seems likely, no?

How many people here get that joke?

3 Likes

OH! What if I do now?

1 Like

Was I the only one thinking Cray-Henge and picturing a giant circle of lobster claws?

3 Likes

Wasn’t it still worth making?

1 Like

Two things: my wife just asked, “can we mold some fire bricks into the shape of some human bones and throw them in the bottom of the fire pit?”

Second: how can I not decorate the cladding with lobster stamps?

5 Likes

I know, right?

1 Like

(Most brilliant and obscure joke today, surely?)

When in college and on a choir tour, we sang and spent the night in Chippewa Falls, WI; got a tour of the HQ, saw the machines, and stayed with an engineer’s family, who had the requisite HeathKit stereo… just like everybody else, right?

2 Likes

Weren’t those machines rather iconic back in the day? Did anything else look like them?

How many movies did they appear in?

2 Likes

How long till I get one of these to cook over cray henge?

4 Likes

What could possibly go wrong?

OK, so you know there’s such a thing as surgery training materials such as anatomically accurate femurs? Aren’t they supposed to be completely identical to the real thing? Like, for practicing hip operations and such? And a good few years ago, a mate of mine worked at a company that manufactured them?

Ever wondered what happens to the batches that fail QC?

Well, what would you do with them if you were about to get rid of everything and move? Bury them in the garden of the house you were renting?

Is today the day I get a call from Interpol?

6 Likes