Did you ever want to play questions?

Speaking of Finland… Has anyone seen @Raita? Don’t we all seriously miss her?

3 Likes

Ohhhhh… did everybody else get that right away?

(You, sir, are very droll.)

2 Likes

I got a hello from her on Steam over the weekend. Anyone else wanna play Borderlands/Borderlands2 with me? Or anything?

1 Like

Mikä on todellisuus?

Why do I feel so mad/sad that two of my friend’s panels got into the big history conference and mine didn’t? Why am I being so stupidly irrational over this dumb conference? Do people NOT like the cultural cold war anymore?

5 Likes

Suomi ei ole olemassa, ei?

How do you write “Callback” in your invented language?

Can’t we just comfort @Mindysan33 in her moment of grief?

1 Like

can any of you imagine how embarrassed i am that the people who run my state, texas, pay enough attention to this weirdo to call out the state guard to shadow the army and make sure they don’t take over the state?

4 Likes

Kuka tietää, mitä pahaa vaanii sydämiin mutanttien?

(Moderaattori tietää!)

Is that not epically ::facepalm:: worthy, or what?

2 Likes

?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Because nobody likes feeling rejected? Would it make you feel better if you knew we still know you are awesome?

1 Like

3 Likes

Can I tell you how much everyone in New Jersey appreciates how ridiculous Texas looks right now? We’re all like “The worst we have is Chris Christie, right?”

6 Likes

What makes you think it’s accidental, rather than me reminding the newbs whence comes my information?

Did I mention my grandfather-in-law was an infamous Commie?

3 Likes

What makes you think the quotation-marks around accidental meant nothing?

Blacklisted around the same time as Burgess Meredith?

Around that time, yeah, wasn’t it? Trumbo mentioned in the Waldorf Statement toward the end of 1947, whereas Meredith was one of the “sympathizers” listed in Red Channels in 1950, wasn’t he?

2 Likes

And did I only learn that today, spurred on by a reference to Rocky, elsewhere?

1 Like