Did you ever want to play questions?

Can I say, that I think I would do wonderfully well as a ring leader or conductor of technologically innovative people ala Steve Jobs, so long as I don’t have to immerse myself in the actual technical gubbins?

Is that even allowed any more or was Schteve a special case?

Anyone seen the shitstorm over at reddit?

Victoria from AMA got fired and the admins had no alternative plans in place and informed no one apparently… is this the end of reddit?

No, but hyperbole really makes a sentence pop, eh?

Also, unverified but interesting, ne?

1 Like

Why do I feel old?

2 Likes

Are you holding one right now?

Is there a better start to a day of than the laughter (and demand for breakfast) of your kids, a mug full of molasses coffee, and Oskar Sala at the Mixtur-Trautonium?

Wrong thread?

2 Likes

How is it possible that y’all are still going?
Don’t you get tired?

4 Likes

Tired? It’s 10 in the morning, but should I lay off the coffee?

Or do you mean tired of this thread? If so, do you tie of talking to dear friends (and making new ones)?

2 Likes

How many questions can one man ask?

1 Like

How many roads must a man walk down?

3 Likes

Before stopping to ask directions?

(All of them.)

4 Likes

Hey, @funruly - how come you hardly have a presence here?

Has anyone experimented with the dymaxion sleep cycles?

Freeman, uberman etc?

I think I’m on a 32 hour day at the moment so am going in and out of phase with the daylight… luckily the sun is only gone for about 4 hours every night so it’s not so impactful but has anyone who’s tried maybe got any tips and tricks for going the fuck to sleep?

2 Likes

Will this audiobook help?

2 Likes

Twas my inspiration but there’s only commands to action and lacks, what are they called… details?

1 Like

Ahhh, so you’re looking for actual instructions, eh?

3 Likes

ZZzzzzzz… wha… wait… whut?

I know it’s so obvious it’s probably stupid to ask, but have you tried melatonin and blackout-shades?

2 Likes

Have you tried reading Pikkety’s Capital?

4 Likes