Did you ever want to play questions?

Why???

2 Likes

Was I up because I’m insane? Or was I up because the kids woke me for no other reason than “we want you to sit in our room”?

1 Like

Because I look forward to cheap, embarassing, flavorful relaxation? It’s amazing how less irritating and more humorous the kids whining becomes after one of those tiny little things, isn’t it? After all, what’s wrong with a margarita-flavored alcohol beverage with a twist of Bud Light Lime that is ready-to-drink with just one pour and best served over ice?

Can I even play @japhroaig and “make it fancy” ?!??!??

http://www.budlight.com/our-beers/lime-rita-margarita-twist.html
http://newsroom.anheuser-busch.com/lemon-ade-rita/

5 Likes

When are you going to let us into your club?

2 Likes

Did you mean to make that “club” joke?

2 Likes

OK, which one of you mutants created @null (as seen here)? Does that user profile mess up anyone else’s browser functions?

Don’t I call a spade a spade (or didn’t I, once I stopped calling them shovels and clovers?)?

Not mine; what does it do to yours?

Wouldn’t it be very confusing to call a spade a clover?

1 Like

Not if you called the clovers shovels?

Shall we keep playing until the Ace of Nitwits appears?

Isn’t it odd that if I try to use the “back” button to go to the previous screen from that profile, it doesn’t work?

#We asked people to talk only in questions - and what do you think happened next?

Bad parenting?

7 Likes

What sort of bad parent would play the collected works of Jim Copp/Ed Brown for their wee ones?

(listen to the end)

Except for the below, which I had never heard before (given that it is a recreation of a bit of his 1940s nightclub act, and not the kid’s reccords. Wow! I had been wondering if any of this had been captured! Not from when first performed, but JC in his latter years doing it again. So cool! I think.

1 Like

Cricket, cycling, tennis, or work?

Awwww, wasn’t that a fun dog song? Ain’t you an awesome daddy-o?

1 Like

Some credit must go the grandparents, who gave us the 9CDs for xmas? (Junior & I would listen to 10-15 minutes each day on the way to school; I do miss that a bit this summer.)

I put on Charles Ives The Unanswered Question?

1 Like

Geez, did you just inspire me? Holy mole, made of masa coulndt I even make my gluten free friends happy?

Edit

Ooh ooh, super thin masa but leavened with yeast and… Crap, what will give structure?

Edit

Ah shit, more proteins are out aren’t they?

Edit

Might tapioca flour be the answer? Sour dough masa and tapioca crust for thin pizzas?

2 Likes

Gyp the Blood or Hearst - Which is Worst?