Did you ever want to play questions?

Where’s the meat?

1 Like

You don’t see the pretty pink lardons? Also known (strictly to me) as pig cubes? :smiley:

4 Likes

When your crouton is larger than your meat in your salads you don’t think it’s a problem?

3 Likes

rothkoesque, perhaps?

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t those croutons look a tad out of place?

1 Like

Here?

2 Likes

How could anybody say “no” to that?

1 Like

What’s all that green stuff, though?

2 Likes

Was I trying to draw a soft-edged parallel with the effects of Turrell and Rothko? Did I not, instead, flame-out and crater* in the desert?

* yep, that was intentional

4 Likes

Didn’t I mean “say ‘no’” to the posed question, not the picture?

Aren’t pictures extraneous, at best, and while maybe worth 1000 words, are they worth a question?

(Am I in a bad mood today? Should I drink more coffee? Should I drink less coffee? Should I get some chocolate? Or Cheetos? What would Chester Cheeta choose, if Chester Cheeta wanted to lose 30 pounds?)

1 Like

Cheeseburger?

(Hey look, no line!)

Chocolate cheetos?

3 Likes

Coffee only if you feel the caffeine migraine on the way, otherwise some chocolate would be nice if it is a small bit of it anyway. Why not a nice seltzer with a slice of lime? Or some tea?

1 Like

Chrazy, no?

…frisee salad?

(I have been dropping weight by consuming large amounts of miso soup–salt content is high, but I already monitor my BP closely, so what the hay!?)

1 Like

Wouldn’t a big tray of BBQ’d meat be nice? It’s only about a 10-15 minutes walk, but a) isn’t it raining and 2) didn’t I bring a second helping of that delicious romaine, feta, blackberry and olive salad? (aaaargh, I forgot the cherry tomatoes! Also: has croutons.)

Yawn, what time is it?

WWCCD???

???lol???

1 Like

WWCCC?

Chester chooses chestnuts, cheddar cheese with chewy chives.
He chews them and he chooses them.
He chooses them and he chews them. . .
. . .those chestnuts, cheddar cheese and chives in cheery, charming chunks.

4 Likes