Did you ever want to play questions?

ever done a dare drinking game movie night?

Even his turn as J. Edgar Hoover?

Does’t it make more sense to just get drunk so you can black out instead?

WOO!!!

@SteampunkBanana hit 2000!

2 Likes

Isn’t that just the sort of thing to happen when one is black out drunk?

…

are you prone to having blackouts?

2 Likes

Am I prone to drinking?

(it is an oooold, chris farley joke, can’t find the video)

(the audience realizes that yes, indeed, they are prone to having blackouts)

Would you believe I forgot the main plot points because I saw it quite some
time ago? Will I rewatch it? Probably, but who can say when?

I’d skip it, it drags, you know?

Watch Star Wars instead?

i don’t think so? aren’t you always quite eloquent, and even measured? don’t i enjoy the cut of your jib even when i get a little weird?

Maybe even something new instead?

Well, don’t I blackouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2 Likes

dangit, why can’t i find the actual video of chris farley?!

Would you believe only one of them? At least, I think? Can I be 100% sure I didn’t see The Hangman’s Daughter? Though I ran (didn’t walk) to see Texas Blood Money?

Should I be assured that you all have no trouble at all believing that I loved From Dusk Till Dawn, and that you’re pretty surprised I didn’t watch the series?

Would you believe that, one day as I arrived at work, I found my usual route to my office blocked by trucks or forklifts or somesuch, and so I wandered through the Warner Bros backlot until I happened upon a whole lot of old cars from the 1930s, so I stopped to see what was filming, and a buddy of mine standing there pointed out to me Clint Eastwood directing DiCaprio in J. Edgar and it was the first and only time I’ve ever laid eyes on those two in person even though Eastwood has had an office on the WB lot for decades longer than the nine years I’ve worked there? And even a then-81-year-old Clint Eastwood in ballcap and khakis is an imposing, fearsome presence?

4 Likes

Need I say more?

what did you just say?

Was that one of the options, Mr. Makes-Up-His-Own-Rules-Because-He-Is-Resistant-To-Social-Authority?

1 Like