Did you ever want to play questions?

Isn’t it the thought that counts?

Is that what you tell the IRS?

2 Likes

You can’t take the 5th on filing taxes?

You take the fifth? Why do I wait until the fifteenth?

1 Like

I thought I counted, where did I go wrong?

The left turn at Albuquerque?

Isn’t that always the way?

Do you not want this gift I got for you?

1 Like

I’m… uncertain?

1 Like

First taste is free…?

2 Likes

Did you say something to piss me off? Maybe? People seem to think I am raging IRL, but I wonder if y’all realize that takes way more effort than I have time or patience for, and that I am very bad at holding grudges, and that this has been a thing since the dawn of the interbutts (for me, BBS days)? 'Cuz really, who got time for that shit?

Side note: except that recent statutory rape thread. A couple ppl from that thread are now on my shit list. Which is actually super hard to get onto. You got to be a real fuckface to get on that list.

Is that on Google Docs?

3 Likes

I sort of thought about that but I’m sort of lazy? And I think most of them were one-timers anyway?

Oh and apparently that racist in the white privilege thread is also sexist? How is that not surprising? (Shit list just got longer!)

2 Likes

Is there nothing you can’t do with google docs?

1 Like

Why, in a crowd that makes their own bread, own cheese, own kimchee and own Nixie clocks am I putting a Red Baron frozen pizza in the oven, now that the kids are in bed? Does it count that I added sauerkraut to my side?

7 Likes

because it is late and you are lazy?

1 Like

Is it my imagination or has the quality of flouncing really jumped through the roof recently?

1 Like

Care to see what I found at Costco this week?

2 Likes

Are there enough ‘totes’ in the world to answer that?

1 Like

Does anybody else think men’s deodorant-antiperspirant scents are awful?