Did you ever want to play questions?

Is that a fair question? Can I answer that? Was I correct in my initial assumption that @IronEdithKidd thought the majority of the stores customers aspired to be older than they were?

Will it be a turbo?

Couldnā€™t it be the opposite, given the name of the store? Aspiring to be young?

3 Likes

Can a classic bug be a turbo?

Would you accept that was my initial thought when I saw the store facade for the first time? Did you know Iā€™ve never been in one? Am I at fault for riffing on the size zero comment?

Donā€™t you mean tweens: ages 11-14 or so? Do you want to ask me how I know this?

(argh, forgot which thread I was in!)

1 Like

4 Likes

Did you know they have creepy bible references on their bags, just like Inā€™Nā€™Out?

2 Likes

Do they? Is this true?

1 Like

Shall we do lots of Donald jokes? Donā€™t I recall @Donald_Petersen mentioning before how much he likes those?

5 Likes

You hadnā€™t seen these?

What is John 3:16 anyway?

Have you ever met women past the age of 50 who have dealt with eating disorders their entire lives? Have you ever been horrified to see how brittle they look, nothing but a bag of bones? Have you ever heard them talk about everyone else being grossly ā€œfatā€, including the size 2 and size 4 wearers?

Can you tell this particular affliction runs in my family?

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t that question be posed to @jlw? Isnā€™t he the VW expert?

Is it wrong for an atheist to like In-n-out? Did I not establish that I have 0 experience with forever 21?

Isnā€™t that the verse that prohibits one from eating cheese on their burger?

6 Likes

Isnā€™t he? Donā€™t we all know that?

Is he, for reals?

Did you know I have to wait an hour to like your post?

Did you know that some retailers who wear their religion on their sleeve donā€™t bother me ā€“ such as Sierra Trading Company ā€“ but others seem to include a lot more judgment in their not-so-subtle reminders of how wholly and holy religious they are?

3 Likes

Have you ever seen them both in the same room at the same time?

2 Likes

Shouldnā€™t we all still boycott Hobby Lobby?