Did you ever want to play questions?

Why didn’t anyone tell me there was a rule book?

2 Likes

Interruption of service for anyone else?

3 Likes

Did anyone else just have a “Oops, we broke it. LOL.” moment?

5 Likes

Did someone plug the fiber into the toaster… Again?!

3 Likes

You literally have to watch the other page for edit revisions to take part in the bbs crushing game, dontcha?

Again?! … Really ‽

Where were you about, say, 3 hours ago?

2 Likes

Am I the only one hoping that if it was @japhroaig he at least switched it up and created a bridge loop or something?

1 Like

Why do I keep reading the posts for BSD2, even though I’m dead and can no longer participate?

1 Like

When our bodies die, our soul or spirit is released. Many believe that when you die you either go to Heaven or to Hell directly; there are no gray areas that leave room for other situations. I believe in Heaven and Hell, but I also can state that ghosts not only do exist, but they exist on a parallel dimension to what we live in. I believe this to be true of Heaven and Hell as well. Unlike a child who looks as Heaven being in the clouds and Hell being at the center of the earth, I believe that these “places” also are all around us.

Our soul or spirit is pure energy. You can view it from an electrician’s point of view perhaps. You have a main electrical line that goes to a spaceship, and the different circuits run different areas of that craft. However, if you turn off a particular circuit, does that mean that energy no longer exists? The answer is that the energy is still there, just in a different area. The same can be said for when we die. The energy of our spirit leaves the “dead circuit” and goes elsewhere.

On that premise, if a spirit does not cross over, it is still around. Obviously it is not in a form that we would always know it since the physical shell or body is no longer available to host it. Many times, a spirit might not cross over immediately for various reasons – it is not aware that it died; it has some unfinished business – perhaps a violent crime or accident is causing it to stay; there is a comment it is trying to post; and also there are times where perhaps it does not want to leave the galaxy it was in.

Y’know?

2 Likes

Anyone for a used Star Destroyer?
http://humboldt.craigslist.org/rvs/4986649886.html

1 Like

That sounds like a good deal, but it would probably sit around in my garage for a few years annoying my wife; and did you see what happened the last time I tried some DIY?

1 Like

Should we all go and look at the pinup auction to cheer @frauenfelder up?

2 Likes

Can we all come back here afterward and carpet bomb @OtherMichael with Sutherlands for that large block of non-inquisitive text 4 comments back?

2 Likes

One image per sentence?

1 Like

Enjoying natural surroundings and driving through beautiful mountains?

well it ENDED with a question, did it not?

Are you making up the rules as you go? Have others not got the Sutherland for less?

3 Likes

Maybe @frauenfelder should wait till we all get home from work to look at such things?

3 Likes