Did you ever want to play questions?

That Murph guy might make it, but then he brought up Piers Anthony, so… I dunno? I loved Anthony’s books when I was in high school, but do I have time for pedophila-apologias today?

Oh, remember the classified in the newspaper? It’s like those, so everything from old tools to apartments to, ah, a location to exchange money for ah, company?

1 Like

if we found out tolkien was a wife-beater (and i’m not suggesting he was) would everyone abandon “lotr” overnight?

I’ve read Tolkein, and do not recall where he advocates for wife-beating in his writing, much less pedophila; can one say the same for Anthony?

And while people haven’t abandoned Marion Zimmer Bradley note that everybody knows she and her husband (sexually) abused (their) kids, isn’t there an awful lot of distancing going on?

3 Likes

Hey folks - do you want this to be “Golden Age Questions Week” or “Grimdark Questions Week” ?

How do I respond to this without an image of a small Mexican child holding a tortilla?

Can you see that?

See what?

I’ve found out that OSC is a total asshole but does that stop one from still enjoying Ender’s Game?

1 Like

(SUTHERLAND!?) 

[Nice edit!]

1 Like

What is wrong with uploads from my phone?

Why?

<totes innocent, yo>

I’m on my phone now and can see it fine so are you sure the problem is with you and not just a propagation issue?

1 Like

Did it not stop me from starting though? Won’t Ender’s Game still be available after OSC dies?

2 Likes

How was my google-fu so lacking?

2 Likes

Pizza?

2 Likes

Deep dish or thin crust?

1 Like

Oh, don’t you know you can buy it used and he doesn’t see a dime?

Doesn’t it remind you of when entire courtships were conducted via letters? Perhaps we know each other better because we’re not letting the externals affect our judgment of each others’ character?

5 Likes

Is misspelling your job title on your business card really what you want to hand out when you’re an educational center trying to get customers?

3 Likes