Did you ever want to play questions?

Can’t they just do the black “Death at a Funeral” again, only with @japhrohaig instead of Dinklage, and his character will be called Nedward Snow, and Dinklage will appear as Tyrell L’Anniston?

1 Like

Cowicide’s on a roll, ranting and attempting to shame likers of a particular post - anybody got anything to say here?

Do I really want to get involved in that?

3 Likes

You would enjoy that?

It could be “fun”? Or a test of CodingHorrors principles of flagging?

2 Likes

May I say that I’ma sit this one out, but hey, knock yerself out over there, huh?

Is another viewing of Do The Right Thing in order?

Did I see that thread and run away days ago? Does it seem to have gotten worse? Would I have anything even vaguely useful to add to that ‘discussion’?

As far as flagging goes, shut them all down?

1 Like

Festive decorative/commemorative flags?

Isn’t that the nuclear option - shut down everybody just to silence one or two assholes?

Who wouldn’t!?

(Andy is still alive performing as an Elvis impersonator in Macau)

2 Likes

You remember the story of how he used to get his friend Laurie Anderson to come to shows to heckle him? And she found it so difficult that she’d have to get drunk first?

2 Likes

It’s still in progress, stalled by RL AFK stuff I’m afraid. Hopefully shit’ll settle down and I can concentrate on it again. As for Perry, well, it’s already happening in some alternate universe, no?

2 Likes

I didn’t, and that is… Magical?

Ever uttered a phrase so ridiculous it makes you do a double take on yourself?

“Have you gazed upon the majesty that is my cabbage!?”

(Wife looks worried)

2 Likes

When have I not?

2 Likes

How’s this for a disconnect: Do you know I thought you were referring to Charlie Kaufman, not Andy?

5 Likes

Two of my heroes in one anecdote?!?

1 Like

Not Christopher?

Isn’t that the only way to be sure?

4 Likes

Weren’t they brothers?