Did you ever want to play questions?

There is that. Still one that is best viewed with mood altering beverages. How about a version that resembles the actual story?

Would that be set 23 years after The Cancecllation?

Have you never read any H. Rider Haggard?

No? But I did see the “original” film; why was there no mention of The Cancellation?

It has been quite a few years since I have read the book, or seen the 1935 movie so I am lost on The Cancellation (unless thats something from the 1982 movie which I didn’t give full attention to). I should find the Hammer Studios version as isn’t Ursula Andress a great reason to watch any movie?

facepalm

Why do you read RSS if you can’t read RSS? Do you need RSS to read for you!?

Isn’t that dangerously close to a tautology?

(LISP CURLY BRACKETS MOFO!!)

Oooooh, Hammer; did I forget to include Hammer’s The Lost Continent?

So, now that we’ve reached this milestone do we stop?

Then what will we do with all of our questions? Post them in other threads? Let them run wild and free? Forget about them completely?

2 Likes

Don’t you read anything?

Bottled-up questions are a burden, aren’t they?

No, what can be learned by reading?

Shouldn’t we be live video streaming our questions now instead of laboriously typing them out?

Does discourse have a periscope plugin?

What the heck is periscope?

1 Like

It’s like meerkat, no?

Do you even vine?

1 Like

Do you even periscope, bro?

Ah, you meant Lake Huron to Lake Michigan, but you know how many things in the Great Lakes have those names attached, right?

1 Like

Do I even IRC? Is the answer “no”? Would anyone be surprised by that? Do I not have a hand-crank gramaphone to entertain me, and a kerosene lantern?

Continuing the discussion from Stock up on special effects breakaway bottles:

Does he “accidentally” slip this into conversation as much or more often than @jlw and GoWesty?