Did you ever want to play questions?

Doesn’t this BBS deserve a higher grade of spam?

3 Likes

Have they taken over our gifings?

1 Like

Does it not appear as though @system is slacking off and not uploading local images properly any more?

1 Like

Doesn’t it?

Liek this?
“Double standards! I don’t see any problem! The character isn’t even a real person! Who’s even really being insulted?”

3 Likes

How can people think like this in 2015?

What is ‘2015’? Why do I have to engage with your calendar? Can’t I just insist it doesn’t apply to me and ignore it?

2 Likes

No? Well, if you’re Jewish, I suppose?

People who think that language lives off in its own realm somewhere and has no logical connection with the real, man’s world?

1 Like

Ignore-the-Muslim-calendar-much?

2 Likes

Would you believe “don’t give much thought to any religious calendars but passed a synagogue this morning with a really interesting cornerstone”?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be neat to just not pay any attention to any problems in the world? It seems easier for most of it, right?

1 Like

Isn’t that what privilege lets you do?

That and being a total tool, amirite?

*Twirls cane, *Secrit handshake
What what?

1 Like

Isn’t it possible that religion might be one example where the concept of “having privilege to ignore” is not really privilege because it’s being done by someone in the minority?

So what O’Reilly eBooks should I buy today?

That piqued my interest. Does it mean, ‘I see myself as belonging to the most powerful in-group and criticism slides off me like water off a duck’s back’?

Have you read THIS?

1 Like

ZOMG! Did anyone see the recent Bourdain episode in Korea? That stew looked amazing, ne?

And squeee! Isn’t he going to Scotland next!? Prepare thy bowels Knight Bourdain, for shalt not thou need a large tot of whiskey to survive?

2 Likes