Did you ever want to play questions?

A bunch of drunks?

4 Likes

Don’t most people look straight at the camera, and isn’t it hard to get a photo that isn’t like that?

(I like how they are all looking in different directions; the rest of the composition is crap, but I like that aspect of it.)

I thought I might get Monkey to dress better, but did that happen?

1 Like

Do you mind that I have no idea which of the other three people in the photo is “Monkey”, nor do I care?

1 Like

WHAT?!?

2 Likes

What just happened? Is everything ok?

1 Like

You got Zima?

Is it just me or does that sound… Terrifying?

(Human interaction with sub 30 year olds!? RUN AWAYYY!!!)

(I love my 15 year old god son)

2 Likes

BTW, am I the only one that thinks a slumber party with 65+ year olds sounds awesome??!?

(I want to main line ww2, Korea, and Vietnam stories so. Fecking. Hard.)

(Tell me about your boots, and the mess hall, and the guy that placed poop in light sockets in your submarine. TELL ME)

2 Likes

How is babby made? I need to know, HOW MAKE BABBY!?

(When two psychos love each other very much… They get covered in bees!!!)

ewww people drink that stuff?

What? To whom? Hunh?

Have you seen this version?

(It’s the only version I know, but after not having seen it in… 5?.. years, it popped into my head about 6 weeks ago, and I started calling the wee one “babby”; Monkey hated it and kept correcting me at first, then he came around, and now loves saying “babby cakes”)

Someone must, I mean, otherwise they’d stop making it, right?

Why, Amazon, WHY?!?? Why would you send me my 5-pound jar of olives in the same box as the 3 I-paid-extra-for-gift-wrapping items purchased for Mother’s Day if you knew the d**n jar was likely to open in transit soaking everything in an oily brine?!?!?!?

And why is my wife trying to use this as an excuse to open things 2 days early?

(Actually, I’m not suprised at that last bit. I made her promise to to open her presents early, and not to ask the kids for permission since they were technically “from them.”)

1 Like

Why would you order a 5-pound jar of olives from Amazon?

Do you not have a Costco (or similar) nearby?

Why am I trying so hard not to laugh?

2 Likes

We’ve got a BJs, but aren’t their olives more expensive?

And not available in a lusty, 5-pound jar?

1 Like

Because you are mistaking this for a round of “Jars Against Humanity”?

4 Likes

Is this just another nail in the coffin for SteampunkBanana’s reasons for not ordering from Amazon?

I hate to say it, but you get what you paid for, you know?

Black or green olive, by the way?