Did you ever want to play questions?

Ooh ooh ooh, another story–did you know I used to car share with the oboist (double reed, so it is relevant) to my orchestras rehearsals while he would explain to me why his christian rock band would eventually reach the Top 40, because of his praise of god?

(He is an atheist now)

5 Likes

Speaking of relevancy - did y’all know that I’m a practicing Roman Catholic?

But anything that has to wear its faith on its sleeve has crappy faith (and crappy sleeves)?

3 Likes

Practicing, eh? When do you reach professional status?

3 Likes

Doesn’t cool pope approve?

4 Likes

Doesn’t he have great PR?

(Finally, a non-Euro pope.)

1 Like

Also, wasn’t my dad catholic, and almost became a priest, but didn’t or I wouldn’t be here?

1 Like

Finally? Didn’t you have one before?

1 Like

So, twenty? I mean, your lower limit is fixed, why not the upper? Or do they say “I want ten” and you say “You can only have nine”?

How is that possible with only three kids?

So when you got married did you have to do what me and my wife did–kneel, stand up, kneel, stand up, kneel (DONT STOP KNEELING), stand up, PSYCH! KNEEL! Now stand up, then have a shot of Irish whiskey with the priest afterwards?

3 Likes

Did someone touch a nerve?

1 Like

BTW, doesn’t SKILLZ have a zee in it?

Unless he married an unwashed heathen. Then it is a simple 30ish minute ceremony, and no mass. So @OtherMichael full mass at the wedding?

1 Like

Does anyone else have a cat that likes to lick things? Like wooden furniture? What’s up with that?

(Heh, I am an unwashed heathan, and didn’t I get the almost 2hr full mass?)

(I am pretty sure this is Anglican, but our local catholic church still sings these songs)

3 Likes

And don’t girls like boys with SKILLZ?

Don’t I always find the catholic service to be a nice work out?

Are you so sure about that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Isn’t that song describing Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson from parks and rec)?

How about a serpent and I think oud (lutes have three holes I seem to recall) trio?

(Ah, they are neither ouds or lutes, got it)

2 Likes