Did you ever want to play questions?

Why must you fib like that?

Sloooooowwwwww?

Fast? And what is this post must be at least 6 characters?

…dolmas and kufta time?

Lies? 

1 Like

Wasn’t one of my early childhood memories picking blackberries near my grandparent’s house in Oregon for home made ice cream? (Isn’t this also why when you asked, I decided to go with the prickly pear?)

2 Likes

Isn’t a pick-up order from a local not-great restaurant, eaten with friends, significantly better than home-cooked food alone or with non-loved-ones?

6 Likes

Can I give you more likes?

2 Likes

Cause all food is better with friends? Or is it the booze that goes along with it?

5 Likes

I feel old now–kids are lighting fireworks in the road cuz they are 75% off, and I know I can’t stop them, so me and a few neighbors who were warned are watching out… Didn’t I do the same thing at 15?

3 Likes

Were there the same extremely dry start a brushfire just by looking wrong at it conditions?

Can I say I now respect the 15 year olds that deployed these fireworks? They knocked on all doors, had buckets of water, and were done by 9:58–can I say the same about myself?

4 Likes

Coffee or a nap?

1 Like

Good parenting?

3 Likes

Maybe that helped the mood a little too?

Anybody want a beer?

(The beers in question are from my cousin’s brewery; I haven’t tried them yet.)

Bad parenting?

If children weren’t meant to buy the beer, it wouldn’t be that low down, surely?

Is it bad that junior occasionally asks me for a “sip of beer” at dinner?

2 Likes

(At a Memorial Day party, I offered my daughter a sip of my beer - something wheaty and lemony? She was all eager, even after I had her smell it. Annoyed my bluff had been called, I let her take a sip, knowing that she’d met her match. A match was met, but not hers, and she burst into tears when I wouldn’t let her have more, and insists to this day that “oh, beer, dat’s my favowite!” One of the reasons she was so happy to go into the beer store with me. That and she loves any excuse to help.)

[donald]

5 Likes

So if I just made myself a wallet out of packing tape and Calvin and Hobbes book pages, should I post it here, or create a topic in the craft category?

5 Likes