Did you ever want to play questions?

Seems like it could be, depending on the outcome?

Can you see where it might lead to a lot of free time?

3 Likes

Know what my wife’s least favorite sound is?

She is watching a documentary and I am cooking dinner, and she suddenly hears, “OOOOH FUUCKING SHIIIT!!!” from the kitchen, and as she runs in doesn’t she always see me with a limb under a cold tap?

(First degree burn all up my right fore arm. Splashed boiling stock from my hand to my elbow. I am fucking Usain Bolt in the kitchen when it comes to getting to a tap)

5 Likes

Guess who can’t be bothered by his dad’s accidents?

3 Likes

Yikes, are you gonna be OK?

1 Like

Should you take the rest of the night off and just order a pizza?

2 Likes

Perfectly fine in a few days–isnt time to sink measured in seconds the gold standard? (Gah it still hurts, but damnit, no scar!!)

Ope, gettin’ some color on my wrist, arnt I?

Pfft, its just a flesh wound, I won’t even have a good story about this one–ever tell you about, “Oh god TTHHE BEEEEANS!!” or my Turkey Accident?

1 Like

Does this sight never get old?

4 Likes

Or get one out of the freezer?

1 Like

Two things–arent some frozen pizzas not that bad? And second, does it raise your hackles like mine when they are branded flatbread?

3 Likes

I swear to FSM I am not belly aching, I Swear–but I am taking blood pressure meds that make me immensely light headed; so I get up to fast, get the spins, go to wash my hands and scream from the pain of the burn, and almost fall down; should I film my shenanigans?

…and I the fifth Stooge!? (Oh shiiiit)

2 Likes

Aren’t the flatbread frozen pizzas usually with thinner, NewHaven-style crusts and hardly any sauce, and much better even if your sad, deluded hackles are raised? And has there ever been a non-flatbread-called frozen pizza that doesn’t get better with the strategic deployment of sauerkraut prior to baking?

1 Like

Will there be a problem if I skip 2 weeks of blood-pressure meds because I forgot to re-order until the day before vacation and ran out last weekend?

1 Like

I am not a doctor, but can I say i think you should be fine if you take it easy?

1 Like

Who the hell has hacked your account? Aren’t you:

2 Likes

Can’t you try blood-letting instead?

5 Likes

Isn’t that one of those abominations John Stewart referred to as “tomato soup in a bread bowl”? Are you trying to start a war?

2 Likes

Isn’t that me?

3 Likes

And what the hell does he know about it?

As much as most do, I would suppose?
How the hell do you pick up a slice of that thing? Or are you supposed to swim in it?