Did you ever want to play questions?

Holy mole, is there is a reason I smoke one pipe a year? (Yes)

Did I just take a quad shot of espresso? Does it smell like vanilla, roses, and leather? Has my arm stopped hurting?!?

How on earth do you drink a quad espresso at 9:30 at night? Do you not plan on sleeping? Are you driving cross country?

2 Likes

Me?

Seriously, I’m awesome.

2 Likes

No. I had some 2010 pipe tobacco. And damn is it still strong?

Can’t a person just grow a nice looking plant… Then smoke it?

1 Like

Can you forgive me for thinking you were describing the character of the espresso? Doesn’t the leather make more sense to me now? Is everyone else cool with making declarative statements at this point and then tacking on a question at the end?

I don’t know. Is that fair without @othermichael s guidance?

1 Like

Isn’t he a bit lax with the whole question format as well?

2 Likes

Is it really fair to ask me these things at 2:18 am?

2 Likes

Wasn’t I asking @japhroaig? Don’t I try to pay attention to where people are on this spinning ball when making such references? (Am I currently hoping you are no longer tethered to the network and can get some rest before starting your vacation?)

2 Likes

Did you know that a local family-owned restaurant decided to use the thinnest tortillas from their own cuisine to make “pizzas”, which are now a best seller because it’s actually a great base for a light, crispy, not-heavily-piled crust/sauce/cheese concoction?

3 Likes

Have you ever tried deep dish? Isn’t it better to acknowledge that it’s NOT “official” “Italian” “pizza” and just revel in how wonderful it is as its own thing?

4 Likes

Haven’t you ever seen someone use a knife and fork to eat before?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it just? And wouldn’t it be the perfect (and by that I mean the absolute worst) accompaniment to missing two weeks of high blood pressure medication?

4 Likes

Why???

2 Likes

Was I up because I’m insane? Or was I up because the kids woke me for no other reason than “we want you to sit in our room”?

1 Like

Because I look forward to cheap, embarassing, flavorful relaxation? It’s amazing how less irritating and more humorous the kids whining becomes after one of those tiny little things, isn’t it? After all, what’s wrong with a margarita-flavored alcohol beverage with a twist of Bud Light Lime that is ready-to-drink with just one pour and best served over ice?

Can I even play @japhroaig and “make it fancy” ?!??!??

http://www.budlight.com/our-beers/lime-rita-margarita-twist.html
http://newsroom.anheuser-busch.com/lemon-ade-rita/

5 Likes

When are you going to let us into your club?

2 Likes

Did you mean to make that “club” joke?

2 Likes

OK, which one of you mutants created @null (as seen here)? Does that user profile mess up anyone else’s browser functions?