Did you ever want to play questions?

Not to rhyme with con?

http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2013/03/how-do-you-say-scone/

that you should get the vinyl, a 6 watt tube amp, some decent headphones, and look pretentious like the rest of us?

2 Likes

stone, scone, bone, tone, moanā€¦ unless you are suggesting it just be the Stun of Scun?

Do I want to be pretentious? Donā€™t I want to be a man (woman) of the people? arenā€™t I pretentious just by bringing up adorno? [ETA] Isnā€™t my avatar always pretentious?

3 Likes

You take advice on speaking English from Scots?

4 Likes

Did I mention having an affinity for the tall rocky things?

3 Likes

fucking hell, my wife agrees with you, and now we are having an argument >:D
what the hell is wrong with you people!?

4 Likes

Am I looking forward to Devilā€™s Tower tomorrow (the drive to SD, notsomuch)?

3 Likes

That is quite the road trip, Mount Rushmore? Wall Drug?

Didnā€™t @OtherMichaelā€™s suggestion of the Corn Palace have to be nixed, though?

And arenā€™t those two places on the list along with Dinosaur Park and Badlands?

3 Likes

btw, when i drove through the the tetons the first time did i not exclaim, ā€œIS THAT SHIT REAL!?ā€

4 Likes

What kind of a stupid state makes you go to a liquor store to get beer? Who can I blame?

2 Likes

Any one where the existing distributors are afraid of being pushed out by the ones that supply the major chains? States that hang on to antiquated blue laws? Can you buy a car in Colorado on Sunday yet?

Who just watched the RiffTrax version of Birdemic and laughed their ass off?

2 Likes

Didnā€™t you leave out the last c?

2 Likes

Could it mean more about the stacks of amplifiers you sconefully leaned against in your goth phase?

2 Likes

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Stone of skoon.

Skon and jam. Skone and jam if you is posh or puttinā€™ on airs mā€™lud. Or ayrse as I might intone. But I would be referring to oneā€™s posterior.

Usually accomplished in a kafe. Only commoners drink in a kaff but strangely, unpretentious people go to a cafƩ.

So, in summary, skone in a kafe; skon in a cafĆ©; wanna them bleedinā€™ scottish cakes ye got there guv and about bleedinā€™ time, apples and pairs, in a kaff.

?

1 Like

Hey, ainā€™t it been a while?

2 Likes

Is it possible that there exists an ancient mystery that holds the secret of Americaā€™s future? That this mystery lies behind everything from 9/11 to the collapse of the global economy? That ancient harbingers of judgment are now manifesting in America? That God is sending America a prophetic message of what is yet to come?