Did you ever want to play questions?

Didn’t I mean “say ‘no’” to the posed question, not the picture?

Aren’t pictures extraneous, at best, and while maybe worth 1000 words, are they worth a question?

(Am I in a bad mood today? Should I drink more coffee? Should I drink less coffee? Should I get some chocolate? Or Cheetos? What would Chester Cheeta choose, if Chester Cheeta wanted to lose 30 pounds?)

1 Like

Cheeseburger?

(Hey look, no line!)

Chocolate cheetos?

3 Likes

Coffee only if you feel the caffeine migraine on the way, otherwise some chocolate would be nice if it is a small bit of it anyway. Why not a nice seltzer with a slice of lime? Or some tea?

1 Like

Chrazy, no?

…frisee salad?

(I have been dropping weight by consuming large amounts of miso soup–salt content is high, but I already monitor my BP closely, so what the hay!?)

1 Like

Wouldn’t a big tray of BBQ’d meat be nice? It’s only about a 10-15 minutes walk, but a) isn’t it raining and 2) didn’t I bring a second helping of that delicious romaine, feta, blackberry and olive salad? (aaaargh, I forgot the cherry tomatoes! Also: has croutons.)

Yawn, what time is it?

WWCCD???

???lol???

1 Like

WWCCC?

Chester chooses chestnuts, cheddar cheese with chewy chives.
He chews them and he chooses them.
He chooses them and he chews them. . .
. . .those chestnuts, cheddar cheese and chives in cheery, charming chunks.

4 Likes

how do i phrase this as a question?

the window faces out to the fire pit, so don’t i just need a shelf on the outside to place prepared items for cooking on? and considering the season, isn’t the answer to, ‘cooking what?’ obviously tomatoes?

isn’t that one of the greatest moments of any movie ever?

1 Like

should we stop asking questions at 9999?

2 Likes

Have you seen these?

?

2 Likes

Not until now, but does it make my hands clammy? So curious as to how large it is above the ceiling.

They say ‘a few mm nano-surface and some leds underneath’ so I’m guessing not too much of a recess?

1 Like

Do you believe all marketing hype? I’m willing to bet at least 24". Anything less and they could have bragged about it.

1 Like

lol, from the daily fail:

requires at least 3.3ft (one metre) of ceiling recess for it to fit in.

…suspiions: confirmed…

that’s quite a lot, I wonder if it includes the obvious, uh… *pre-*recess bevel into the panel?

(also, $66,000 dollars!?)

1 Like

100 to go?