Did you ever want to play questions?

$66,000!? i got a Sawzall and a ruler, can i do it for half as much?

6 Likes

Did you know that when I was a young child my optometrist told me that my eyes would keep getting worse and I could only hope that the far-sightedness that starts happening in middle age would offset at least some of the deterioration so that I wouldn’t go legally blind? Nice, huh?

Did you know it’s possible to get contacts with a total of 4 different prescriptions (2 in each eye) to deal with the push-pull of simultaneous near- & far-sightedness?

Can you imagine this means you never really see right at any distance?

3 Likes

Do you have that kind of willpower?

Anyone else have a really lousy day in which almost everyone around you messed up so that almost everything is pushed back and has to be re-scheduled?

Can I just have one day this summer when nothing goes wrong? Just one?

1 Like

Would you be disappointed if I credited early exposure to physics and electrical engineering?

2 Likes

Do your kids ever rearrange the furniture, just to be mean?

5 Likes

My parents would do that to me when I was off living in the residence hall though not so much to be mean… Is it mean if I do that to my kid just to mess with his head?

You have to ask? :imp:

1 Like

Well isn’t this a questions thread?

3 Likes

WHAT are you all WAITING FOR??? Can’t you ask questions faster???

BTW, do you all want to know what I really look like in really real life?

2 Likes

ARe we trying to get to 10,000 by midnight EST?

Why wouldn’t we?

1 Like

didn’t it wait till the next day last time? aren’t i too tired to try and stay up for it?

1 Like

Does everyone know that Laibach is playing in North Korea this Saturday? Does everyone know they are playing songs from the Sound of Music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeygA-n7AEo

1 Like

Do you think this is me?

nice banana?

2 Likes

Kinda banana-y?

1 Like

Are you banana people trying to trick me somehow? Maybe just look… can I say that?

1 Like