Did you ever want to play questions?

Does anywhere in the “Midwest” count? Isn’t this all a holdover from when the US was young and most people lived on the east coast, with everything else being west?

1 Like

Are you close to Milwaukee? I loved it there.

Can I say that I didn’t mean that to infer my location? Have you ever heard the expression: “anything east of Denver is Kansas”?

1 Like

Does it count if I always rock on the first set, then quickly crater out? And why yes, I have sunk an 8 on a break, how did you guess?

1 Like

Heh. Did all you American types know that the Midwest was ‘officially named the North Central region by the Census Bureau until 1984’? Isn’t that more sensible?

2 Likes

LOL, I meant ‘The West’ like, the ambiguous entity…like, I was thinking New Zealand or Samoa or something?

Like, y’know?

1 Like

Where’s that international dateline? Didn’t Samoa move to the other side of it to become the first place to see in the new year instead of the last?

Didn’t I just google it?

1 Like

ooooh, good thinkin!Imean ain’t that some thinking of a good… quality, there, y’have?

3 Likes

Samoa?

On review: Damn, you win?

1 Like

Did we both ref British papers but not the same one?

Ninja’d?

2 Likes

Dragon Ninja?

Just because?

2 Likes

Wait, samosas are in the ocean? Is that why I have no samosas?

(Cracks a fresh, cool Colt 45)

Can I warn you that my wife is at an arcade, I accepted a job today, and it is gonna be a long, confusing, non sequitur evening?

6 Likes

Odin’s Ruby Ale paired with a mushroom burger and poutine, doesn’t that sound tasty?

4 Likes

A friend’s birthday, and he’s occupied at the moment but I’m pregaming? A little?

Gonna be a good night?

Check.

wags head around wildly haven’t I been formulating a strategy for the perfect poutine?

Stay with me here, this is gonna get… Weird…

Aren’t soggy, limp fries the enemy of a good poutine, if you accept the argument you have ordered them sober? So, doesn’t it stand to reason that either a) a water impermeable barrier be created in between the fries and gravy, or B) a layer that absorbs and expands moisture so it doesn’t travel to the crisp fry to fast?

(That was the Innovators Dilemma part, the next post is Innovators Solution… Right?)

1 Like

I have always ordered my poutine sober… and can’t some of us like soggy fries? Aren’t the over salty grease soaked fries from Dick’s heaven?