Did you ever want to play questions?

My visit to Canada was brief and long ago, so, those who’ve had poutine? Can it be with the fries crispy?

(It doesn’t seem palatable otherwise.)

So why not explore two options?

A light spray of gelatin on the top of the fry would give it moisture impermeability for minutes, wouldn’t it? Light spritz of gelatin, then add the gravy and fried curd?

The second option, why not take deep fried curdin cornmeal batter, grind them to the coarsness of semolina, and sprinkle that on top of the fry before adding the gravy and more curd? The oil from the curd and the water absorbtion from the corn will also provide a distinct layer, no?

If you f**k up Poutine, you know that both Canada and I will have to kill you, right?

3 Likes

Can’t you just Scotch-Guard the m***********s like everybody else?

2 Likes

Is it too much to ask for a crisp and fluffy fry, unctuous tongue coating gravy, and dense but explody cheese curd?

#Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Can I recommend Reuben’s Brews Life on Mars Imperial IPA?

1 Like

Should I open that Brother Thelonious that’s in the fridge?

1 Like

##Who in their right mind would pour gravy on potatoes and yet strive to keep the gravy from the potatoes? WHO!?!?!?

#A TOTALLY INSANE PERSON, N’EST-CE PAS?

What do you get when you search for poutine animated gifs?

5 Likes

Can’t you make some kind of oil gravy you can fry the chips in?

2 Likes

#IT IS ABOUT STRUCTURAL INTEGRETIY OF THE DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TEXTURES OF THE POTATOES, OR AM I INSANE?

Am I?

2 Likes

Can you imagine the world if @japhroaig ran it?

(

WORLD: OH NOES YOU GOT YOUR PEANUT-BUTTER IN MY CHOCOLATE

##J: NO WORRIES BRAH IVE GOT THIS WE WILL TOTES KEEP THEM SEPARATED

Introducing Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Chocolate Cups – STILL IN SEPARATE BAGS THE WAY NATURE INTENDED

)

2 Likes

Only if they have different melting temperatures and properties, right!? Right!?

crickets

1 Like

Ooh, can I come over?

1 Like

J, do you dunk donuts even?

1 Like

Sure, can you get here in the next 10 minutes?

2 Likes

DO U EVEN LIfT?

Anyone else thinking about drink number four?

because I’m thinking about it

1 Like

2 Likes

What blashpheme is this? Don’t I only remove the jelly from their prison?

1 Like