Did you ever want to play questions?

Doesn’t it count as a required text for the university of LIFE?

4 Likes

How about the game of LIFE?

1 Like

Wasn’t Go For Broke better?

If there is one thing people need to know about brewing lambics/sours, is you dedicate a fermenter just for them–is the color of the lambic too light? >:)

The emperor’s new lambic?

1 Like

No amount of cleaning will make it ok?

With techniques available to most homebrewers, and the materials used, and this that and the other, isn’t it one of those things where you just give up and duplicate $75 of equipment?

(That fermenter cost me $21, a fully sanitary single fermenter rig is $600… Some day it shall be mine…)

https://www.brewmagic.com/product/brew-magic-fermenter/

1 Like

Holy crap, you know those friends I’ve mentioned that make yoyos? a preproduction prototype of theirs just won the world yoyo championship (well, the yoyoer won, but holy shit?)

Can you believe they got the prototype to the… Err… Participant two days before Worlds?

2 Likes

You have some cool friends in my book for that… have you learned any good yoyo tricks from them?

1 Like

What if you overfill your fermenting bucket? Will it explode in the night like a shotgun and leave your office closet smelling like beer for weeks?

4 Likes

Anybody else actually doing a lot of work before going on vacation?

Does the Emperor have new clothes? And is there Lambic in that perfectly clear jug?

1 Like

Were you just in my brain?

And how did I not see the very next post before posting my own response?

1 Like

Why you gotta lump all East Coasters together?

1 Like

Don’t you know that his love for you was the greatest of all? The unspoken kind of love?

Trump?

Let’s see if anyone gets this one…
Do you really want children’s shows talking to you through the TV?

1 Like

Didn’t I lump you in with Russians and Chinese as well?

Why you gotta make it east vs. west? Can’t we all just stay up and ask questions?