Did you ever want to play questions?

Did I almost dissolve walking 1/4 mile to fetch lunch?

3 Likes

Acid rain?

5 Likes

Isn’t the sky more of a grey yuck than anything else? And… cellar? Uhhhhhhh, isn’t that an unusual architectural feature for southern California? Though don’t I wish I had a basement? (Hell, don’t I wish I lived in a house instead of a 2nd floor condo?)

4 Likes

Probably?
Does L.A. air + moisture and heat = H+ H+ H+ ???

4 Likes

You walked outdoors in this crap?!?
Isn’t NOAA telling me that my outside temp is 101 right now?

4 Likes

Doesn’t that sound like a normal thunderstorm in other geographic areas?

2 Likes

Was Burbank 10X at the time?
Did it seem like a good idea until I was about a block out?

1 Like

Doesn’t Long Beach get waterspouts in that sort of weather?
Have I ever heard of an actual tornado in L.A.?

1 Like

Wasn’t there a weather situation a few years ago where a tornado was possible, but it never materialized?

Yikes, really? That hot, with the thunder and rain?

Isn’t that something I definitely do not miss about the midwest? Don’t I always tsk at the seattlites who complain about the hot weather? Have they experienced being out a 3am and it is still 85F and so humid you can feel the air?

3 Likes

Did I just get an email that there is a thunderstorm up in Valencia, CA?
Did they discover a lot of new leaks?

Would you believe it’s like that when it starts? If you’re lucky and there is enough precipitation, isn’t it several degrees cooler when the storm ends?

1 Like

If it is raining, does that mean that it will probably take me two hours to drive 25 miles home?

3 Likes

Didn’t my spouse say people were freaking out and acting like dumdums on the drive home?

3 Likes

Doesn’t SO Cal turn into an absolute driving nightmare any time there is standing water on the highways?

2 Likes

Has anyone tried to search this thread recently? Is the BBS limiting how deep in a thread you can search, or is this thread just way tooooooo long?

1 Like

While it’s not exactly here, isn’t it close enough?

Hey, @tropo, what is the answer to your new profile image? Is it the answer to everything?

3 Likes

Would it be life the universe and everything, if you’re not colorblind?

4 Likes