Did you ever want to play questions?

Is there leftover wine from making French onion soup for dinner? (Why yes, yes there is!)

I wonder how to keep from wasting the rest of this bottle? Should I…drink it? :smile:

3 Likes

wasn’t i out having fun at the library game night with the kid?

1 Like

You could make vinegar?

2 Likes

Vinegar? How will that get @chgoliz buzzed? Or does that offend your maleness?

1 Like

Maybe you ladies should just settle down?

How low can I duck? I’ll just exit this way if that’s okay with you?

4 Likes

Is this a valid take on the commenting in the sexism threads?

7 Likes

Did she ask to get buzzed?

Is making vinegar not keeping the wine from being wasted? Are you in the pocket of some anti-vinegar cabal? Or does vinegar affect your delicate feminazi sensibilities?

Why are you so emotional, @tropo? Can’t you respond dispassionately and logically?

1 Like

I could make vinegar? Out of perfectly good wine? WTH is wrong with you, man? :smile:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t vinegar be an excellent way to produce the sour affect that is assumed to be the feminazi way?

(And can I say how pleased I am that autocorrect doesn’t recognize “feminazi” as a real word?!)

3 Likes

You can’t make vinegar out of perfectly good gin or vodka, can you? What else are you going to make vinegar from? Piss?

2 Likes

Aren’t piss and vinegar two essential ingredients in feminazis?

Notice I said TWO, not ONE?

With regard to other uses, isn’t the old folk drink of honey and apple cider vinegar mixed into water wonderfully refreshing?

5 Likes

Did you know this is helpful for people with tummy troubles?

3 Likes

Really? Is it better than ginger ale?

2 Likes

Hmmmm… dunno about which is better, but don’t we use apple cider vinegar in water or juice to help with acid reflux? Seems counter-intuitive, doesn’t it?

Beyond that, isn’t apple cider vinegar great for making shrubs?

3 Likes

Is it? How?

How about some links?

etc.

3 Likes

Did I just out myself as Not.A.Hipster? :smirk:

3 Likes

Didn’t I

?

4 Likes

Don’t some folks consider lack of hipsterness to be a badge of honor? Am I a hipster? (A: I don’t think so, but I can appreciate some “hipstery” stuff now and again)
Don’t I know about shrubs because I found a recipe in Sunset magazine a couple years ago? May I suggest making one with fresh cranberries?

2 Likes