Did you ever want to play questions?

Who could hate her?

4 Likes

Wasn’t that implied?

Isn’t being a hipster in the eyes of the beholder? One man hipster is another man’s normal person?

2 Likes

You know, I don’t think I have any Malcolm in the Middle gifs? Shouldn’t I correct that? Isn’t Dewey awesome?

3 Likes

Was your favorite the time he adopted a fly named Tony as well? Or when he had the purse?

1 Like

If Jeb Bush Says Hope, Not ‘Free Stuff,’ Will Draw Black Voters - does he say the same thing about tax-breaks and grants to companies?

1 Like

Do I have to chose between all the great things Dewey did? How about when he adopted his class? Wasn’t that swell?

Did you guys see how I’m bigoted, because I object to women being called silly? Man, am I an asshole or what? Also, aren’t I prejudiced with emotional problems? Don’t I need a man to set my silly self straight?

6 Likes

What did I miss?

…

And don’t I have the monopoly on silluh?

4 Likes

Wow what popcorn eating worthy thread am I missing out on?

2 Likes

Isn’t it this one here?

1 Like

4 Likes

Do we need a dedicated Hugh Laurie thread?

6 Likes

Can I admit to being sexismed out and will finally start treating all people with equal dignity and respect?

Can I make @OtherMichael my one exception?

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice if all men agreed with you on that, rather than resorting to tropes about women’s emotional instability when we say things that makes them uncomfortable? And that all white people were racismed out, too?

I missed it, but I’m pretty sure you’re just being silly, right? Just let it go! They were joking! Boy, women and their fickle moods, amirite, fellows?!

Oppressed? Don’t talk to me about being oppressed–didnt I just have to brush my own teeth?

(Sausage)

Must I make sense before morning tea!?

2 Likes

Isn’t there only one thing you have ever said that made me uncomfortable? (Japhroaig, I have come to take all your pillows)

1 Like

1 Like

You brush your teeth with sausage?

4 Likes