Did you ever want to play questions?

Did I say that?

Ninjaedit at the same time?

3 Likes

Isn’t the question mark on the INSIDE? Shoudn’t it be on the OUTSIDE?

2 Likes

You don’t remember the time you stole my pillows from my house!!??

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be impossible for me to explain the logic that went into that? But perhaps shouldn’t I just aaaay… Yes?

1 Like

Who me? Aren’t you just being silly like a woman?

2 Likes

No!?

I find the first punctuation mark to carry more of the weight, but maybe you’re right, that it’s like red-orange crayons and the latter carries more weight, that it’s a reddish-orange. Is there a Strunk-White rule on multiple punctuation?

(Polishes fingernails on the breast of the tweed jacket japhroaig is wearing, while taking a sip of the breakfast cognac in his enormous snifter next to the over stuffed and taxidermied sheep dog resting at his feet…)

Silly as a woman?
Do you really want to play this game, Mindy-San?

1 Like

Silly, are we not perchance in the process of taking the perfectly cromulent word Silly, Taking it Back?

1 Like

1 Like

Can I admit I am not actually wearing tweed at the moment, but a kimono while enjoying breakfast seaweed with wasabi? (One of those is true)

1 Like

Jebus, just scanned that thread… Mind if I just stay here and be innocently silly?

4 Likes

Sure, it’s not your fight right?

Oh, you know I know it is my fight, right? But even with my vast rhetorical skills, wouldn’t I just make it worse?

3 Likes

Is there really anything that will make it better, when now making rhetorical connections between language and behavior, and expressing frustration at that is now defined as being bigoted?

2 Likes

Fuck, can I not help myself?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t this be why I generally just shut the fuck up in threads like that? Besides shouldn’t one just be admiring the skill and dedication of the kids dressing up?

2 Likes

Do you need help? Aren’t you just fine the way you are? Aren’t you totes awesome and full of goodness and understanding? Don’t we value you? But don’t I think that no matter what I say there, it’s my fault for being bigoted against the mens? Isn’t this par for the course, being told what is and isn’t discrimination from someone whose never experienced life as a woman?

Can I snag that 12K?

2 Likes

Aren’t all people equal, but some people more equal than others? And if you put me into the latter category, who am I to disagree?

2 Likes