Did you ever want to play questions?

Would having to watch Invasion Of The Star Creatures count as hazing?

1 Like

I got inducted into Upsilon Pi Epsilon (the honor society for the computing sciences) and was quite chuffed, wasn’t I? I got a years subscription to XRDS - the ACM student magazine, which was pretty d**n good, and got me to upgrade to a paid membership to the ACM which qualified me for to the main journal (Communications of the ACM) and a bunch of digital resources, and I don’t I feel sadly bereft of the pure knowledge that used to impart? (Half the articles I couldn’t understand, 45% of the other articles I didn’t care about, but every issue still had something for me. Plus, I felt like I was marginally lifted up above the workaday routine.)

3 Likes

Is this sentence actually a question?

1 Like

Who’s qualified to answer that?

2 Likes

Who decides who’s qualified?

Quality Assurance?

2 Likes

Dr. John?

1 Like

Why do I always feel like is there always something else to do in Kerbal for a launch window that happens in a year and a half and thus, stay up far too late docking ships and refuelling them for a trip to Duna?

2 Likes

How excellent is it that my school’s radio station is finally playing music that I not only know, but enjoy, like the Buzzcocks and TV on the Radio? Did they get rid of whoever was running the “bad 80s pop” playlist?

2 Likes

If I know student radio stations, that person is probably admiring their tight-fitting concrete sneakers at the bottom of the [insert local river here].

1 Like

4 Likes

Ha, how is it that I didn’t even notice that the reply wasn’t a question?

3 Likes

Hey, who is tired of gun debates?!?

(@shaddack and I need to work on our supersonic pumpkin rail gun, right? For science?)

7 Likes

Aren’t there a few subjects that get just a mite tedious as the same people have the same argument for the nth time?

Gonna go punkin chunkin?

EDIT:

Should I has a sad?

4 Likes

Anyone need anything from my 20 hours in Dallas I’m about to endure?

3 Likes

Does it make sense that I’m tired that it’s not a debate anymore than it is people trotting out their same old lines? Debates have the possibility of changing some minds. I feel like everyone should write their opinion out once and then just provide a hyperlink.

7 Likes

can we get that ratified as an amendment? but with a clause that it doesn’t pertain to the questions thread? :smiley:

1 Like

Can you get me a book from the Depository? Or a blade of grass from The Knoll?

1 Like

will this work?

Do you even understand 20 hours?