Did you ever want to play questions?

Don’t I spend Halloween camped out on the sofa with my spouse, watching movies, and not bothering to answer the door?

At our last place, every year, didn’t I decorate a box to look like a monster head, and didn’t I attach that to our patio gate with a “Happy Halloween, take one” sign (kids would have to reach into the monster’s mouth to get candy)? And last year, didn’t some little brats take all the goodies at an early hour? So this year, am I not skipping the candy giveaway? Besides, since we now live in a dark back corner of a condo complex with few kids, won’t it make sense to just block the entrance to our staircase for the few stragglers that make it through?

(Despite all that, I do like Halloween, don’t I?)

5 Likes

Surely I’m not the only one going out with a mask and a pillowcase?

2 Likes

This one, right?

5 Likes

Haven’t I gone out to the movies the past few years? Aren’t I not sure I want to sit through Invasion Of The Saucer Men this time?

1 Like

Aren’t I planning on sitting on my porch with a bottle of Jack Daniels, in my under roos, playing Johnny Cash song on the gurdy?

4 Likes

Don’t you think you should dress up a bit for the occasion?

3 Likes

Now that’s just inappropriate-+Don’t you take your hat off indoors?

3 Likes

I guess you should keep your pants up?

1 Like

How would I play Gurdy with that business going on? (Carefully…? :D)

1 Like

Isn’t it time to get your One Big Man Band act together?

2 Likes

So I can frighten innocent bystanders on Halloween? Would I do that?

(I need to get practicin’)

4 Likes

He’s also grinds his organ?

3 Likes

Won’t we do our best to get @japhroaig arrested? Wouldn’t that add some depth to his blues?

1 Like

What just happened?

2 Likes

You posted a screenshot?

8 Likes

You got two PMs that you didn’t open before taking the screen shot?

7 Likes

You missed a phone call?

6 Likes

Yes?

Profile pics for threads?

1 Like

Maybe it’s a BoingBoing conspiracy?

2 Likes

Can I admit to four?

1 Like