Did you ever want to play questions?

No, really, can’t I complain about change? Wahrgarbl?

1 Like

Not the greatest use of screen real estate, is it, eh, @beschizza? @codinghorror?

Wasn’t it better to know who the last person to reply was, instead of a big picture of who started the thread?

3 Likes

I prefer to know who started a thread, if I haven’t read it; doesn’t every right-think person?

1 Like

Could I care less? Am I a left-think person?

1 Like

Isn’t it funny that every time someone uses the acronym “NLP” in a post, my mind substitutes the term “Naked Lady Party”?

3 Likes

Am I honestly contemplating moving back to Arizona?

2 Likes

Did someone prime you?

2 Likes

Isn’t that a bit far for me to drive for doomsday vindaloo soup on Saturday?

3 Likes

Can we hold that thought?

Wanna play the timpani?

4 Likes

Honestly? Maybe; but sanely so? Is that likely?

1 Like

Aren’t you going to grind your organ, or hurd your gurd, or whatever it is that you do?

1 Like

This is actually a real question: if Mr. And Mrs. Japhroaig are doing … Bad; a house is owned in AZ; a job is offered in AZ; what is a Japhroaig to do? Keep his head above water, or try something different? (2015 blows, 2016 better rock hard to make up for this shiat)

5 Likes

Are internet randoms the best people to ask?

Doesn’t that sound like a decision you and Mrs Japhroaig should make after a lot of thinking and talking?

Internet hugs (but not real ones, because, ewww, strangers)?

8 Likes

After two months of counseling, unproductive arguments, close friends that say “do what you feel is best”, aren’t I simply doing the 21st century equivalent of praying for an answer I haven’t thought of?

3 Likes

Where in Arizona?

Snoop Doggy-Dogg needs a jobby-jobb, right?

::le sigh::

1 Like

Sherriff @japhroaig of Maricopa County?

4 Likes

Scottsdale–it’s nice, but isn’t the contingent of crazies pretty high? Haven’t got the offer… But I guess they have been recruiting me like mad for about what, a year?

Isn’t the home I have down there in the same town as Joe Arpaio, and they all hate him?

3 Likes

Isn’t this one of those questions where you know what you should do, but are looking for someone else to say it?

shrugs?

Doesn’t it have to be what’s right for you? Who’s better placed to judge what that is than you? Is that a selfish answer?

Do they know about your typing?

Isn’t that what I hear from absolutely everyone I know who lives down there?

4 Likes