Did you ever want to play questions?

gah… isn’t tryptophan a precursor to 5-HTP as well… *sigh… I’ll get me coat?

Do you even scrimshaw, bro?

Is this in the bank?

How can I withdraw it if it’s not in the bank?

2 Likes

And didn’t I get that for about an hour last night too?
And as it was right after a specific interaction don’t I have suspicions that someone flagged me and I was temporarily banned, and don’t I have a name of someone I’m going to avoid now forever?

Or if it was more than one of us perhaps it was just a glitch?

4 Likes

Didn’t it finally go away when I logged out, then logged back in again?

1 Like

Didn’t I try that dozens of times before I just gave up and surfed FB for an hour instead?

5 Likes

Aren’t whales mammals, not fish?..

5 Likes

Did I say fish? Aren’t whales actually space faring animals?

Aren’t your puns usually fishy?

2 Likes

Whaddya mean?

2 Likes

Anyone else have a crappy day where they were diagnosed with testicular cancer yesterday with surgery scheduled for Friday? And is everyone else already sick of the looks of pity from people when you tell them? I understand the need to appear like you’re not an uncaring bastard, but it’s not a fucking death sentence, ferchristsake. #nopity

8 Likes

Aren’t there times when the like button doesn’t feel appropriate?

Isn’t getting straight into surgery a good thing, I guess?

4 Likes

I think so too, I mean, better than leaving that sort of thing just hanging around, right? Thanks for your concern. #xeniismyhero

8 Likes

I won’t get on the pity party bus, but is there anything you need? Funny gifs? Home made jam? Pizza?

2 Likes

##NOPITY

Is this like an out-patient thing?

5 Likes

Wouldn’t anyone like any of those for any reason? I think I’m okay, mostly looking forward to having some time to figure out some issues with spacecraft in Kerbal…

3 Likes

I am sure you are brilliantly aware of this, but if you need to vent, you know you can do it here?

(We are the cup :D)

7 Likes

I was told 35 minutes and time to wake up from the anesthesia, so I hope so? It’s someplace that closes at 6, so I hope they’re not keeping me overnight out in the lobby or something.

4 Likes

Oh, I went through venting in the span of about two minutes directly into acceptance, don’t you know I’m super zen?

5 Likes

Have I mentioned in the last hour how much 2015 sucks, and 2016 is gonna be awesome?

4 Likes