Did you ever want to play questions?

2 Likes

Pun Intended?

1 Like

Do you own a truck?

1 Like

6 Likes

Always, right? I mean, that’s low hanging fruit.

4 Likes

How New Jersey do you think I am?

4 Likes

Been there (with a female equivalent) and out of likes, so here’s my post saying “yeah man, you know they mean well but it’s actually not fun to be the recipient of all those long faces”.

Still, it’s a pain to go through the process, and there are no guarantees, so you’ll be in my thoughts until you’re sure you’re 100% out of the weeds.

5 Likes

[quote=“chgoliz, post:13326, topic:54417”]
Been there
[/quote]Whaaat?

[quote=“chgoliz, post:13326, topic:54417”]
(with a female equivalent)
[/quote]Whew!

2 Likes

1 Like

Have you had anesthesia before? (That can actually be the biggest issue of any type of surgery. They like to give propofol because apparently they can just dose and walk away, but if you have funny reactions to opiods and such, it’s worth mentioning to the anesthesia doc.)

3 Likes

Why is now the first time in a very long time that I find myself out of likes???

6 Likes

I have, but it’s been a while, like, 30 years? I don’t have any medical allergies to my existing knowledge, but they did ask if I had allergies to shellfish for some odd reason. Maybe they’re going to turn me into one of those human sushi platters while I’m out…

4 Likes

With a side-order of Rocky Mountain Oysters?

2 Likes

Can you believe I had a doc tell me I needed several times the normal amount of propofol to keep me under?

Opiates make me itch.

Why did the system tell me “wait an hour” before posting likes about 2 hours ago and is now saying “wait 19 hours”?

Considering the subject, I think posting a jpg is out for this, but didn’t you make me think of The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover?

4 Likes

Can you tell my knowledge came from personal experience as well?

2 Likes

Not Delicatessen?

4 Likes

“The cult indie black comedy from the creators of AMELIE” and I’ve never heard of it??

When will I have time to rectify my lapse in moving-watching?

2 Likes

I was going to ask ‘why haven’t Jean-Pierre Jeunet and Dominique Pinon made a film together since Micmacs?’, but don’t I now see that they did something called The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet?

Has anyone seen that?

And why didn’t I ever get around to A Very Long Engagement?

You have seen City of Lost Children, right?

3 Likes

Has nobody else done so much reading that mere days aren’t sufficient any more?

Do I have a problem?

5 Likes