Did you ever want to play questions?

Are there tee-shirts? I’m totally down with your team, shirts or not.

4 Likes

Why not, who doesn’t like tshirts?

4 Likes

You got a team name? I feel like we need a catchy name.

1 Like

What? Team “Needing scans once a year forever” isn’t catchy enough for you?

6 Likes

I was thinking something that would make people envious? “I Survived Some Serious Shit,” for example, is going to make people want to talk. “Known Inside and Out”?

6 Likes

Is there a newsletter to subscribe to?

3 Likes

Not yet, how much would you pay for such a thing? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trade prescription medication?

3 Likes

Aren’t you aware that they gave me an armful last week I didn’t necessarily want?

1 Like

Wouldn’t that suggest trading them would be a good idea?

1 Like

Oh, you didn’t understand that you were trading us medications in order to get our ISSSS newsletter?

2 Likes

So we’re not going to be inheriting your lenses any time soon?

1 Like

That depends on if you’re going to recommend I drink green tea as a substitute for actual medicine, doesn’t it?

4 Likes

Is anyone else sick of the ‘here’s how Jeremy Corbyn didn’t kowtow appropriately today’ stories?

Which are worse? The completely made-up ones about whether he bowed appropriately at the ceno, or the ones like today’s, when lots of other people have refused to bow to the queen and didn’t get shit about it?

3 Likes

Don’t we need t-shirts with a check-off list of things that have already occurred and those that will still need to be done in future?

For example, the first time your onco appointments go to 2 weeks, then 4, then every 3 months, then every 6 months, then every year (or so I’m told…not there yet).

Does my t-shirt HAVE to be pink? I like pink, but it’s frustrating that girl=pink for cancer too.

3 Likes

Fuck Cancer?

4 Likes

How’s about this for rules regarding shirt colors: "get what you what "? Because you already dealt with enough stuff and girls don’t equal pink you get to make your own rules, right?

Ice cream for dinner!

2 Likes

Does it really matter, since both do the job of distracting from what Corbyn actually says and does? And isn’t the Guardian’s lack of attention to the latter also disappointing? Who owns that “paper” now anyway?

2 Likes

Isn’t the Guardian held in trust?

(and isn’t it a bit of an establishment, patronizing metropolitan liberal paper? Hasn’t it always been hostile to real labour movements - although not in comparison to papers like the Torygraph?)

2 Likes

Level one: you are no longer obligated to call them oncologists. You may now call them Oinkydocs.

5 Likes