Did you ever want to play questions?

Did you feel under pressure? (I feel lucky I have yet to take the kid to the ER now)

2 Likes

Didn’t my wife say “You’re not a (Connecticut) Paulukonis until you’ve had a visit to the ER, so this is his official unofficial baptism into our family” ? (at 18mos, 1day old).

4 Likes

Anyone notice that some posts just show “GET THE BOING BOING NEWSLETTER” when the “Show full post” button is clicked?

4 Likes

I am. But strangely not every post, and not always from the same author.
I’m on a Mac, using Chrome, you?

1 Like

iPad, Safari… And yeah, didn’t I notice different authors/random posts as well?

Hrm… maybe its an Apple thing then? Who do we tag? @codinghorror?

Isn’t local-setup the demense of @beschizza?

1 Like

I have no idea. Can’t hurt to tag them ALL, right?

2 Likes

Oh no, is that a Donalding offense I see?

3 Likes

I don’t know, what do you see now?

2 Likes

Nah I get it with win7/Firefox and win10/chrome.
ETA WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS WAS THE QUESTIONS THREAD? (I can take the donald, i guess)

2 Likes

Question marks, all the way down?

1 Like

Hey there, @japhroaig, would you be interested in playing this gig?

Bagpipes in Space

2 Likes

Why do people in California always freak out when this happens?

Hey kids, what’s this for?

3 Likes

R.A.D.A.R? Or maybe

?

3 Likes

Anyone else fighting off a cold today?

Ain’t it a good thing that I have some crazy onion/pepper/garlic kraut to help me burn off the germs?

2 Likes

Anyone want to hear about my prognosis? Well, too bad, doesn’t it suck to be you?

Things are good and we might be done, except for periodic scans and check ins every few months, which sounds awesome, right? One more CT scan to do and then to start meeting with oncologists, which sounds like a relatively easy thing to do for a normal grown-up-type person? Also, I should avoid abandoned buildings, just in case, but that’s more my decision than a discussion with medical professionals, because wouldn’t they advise me against that sort of thing on general principal if they were any good at what they do?

10 Likes

Well, doesn’t that deserve a “HELL YEAH!”?

7 Likes

You don’t expect me to argue with you, do you?

8 Likes

I think this is excellent new, no? Also, will you join my team? Its the team of “needing scans once a year forever”, its super … fun?

5 Likes