Did you ever want to play questions?

Aren’t flights always delayed in Atlanta? Doesn’t that feel a bit like home for a Chicagoan?

2 Likes

Are we really about to roll past 15000? Do we care more about 20000? Where does it stop?

3 Likes

Why does it have to stop? Won’t there always be more questions?

5 Likes

Hey, @japhroaig, any chance you need/want to buy a used electric forklift, currently in Eugene?

(An odd opportunity, to be sure, but considering your storehouse of tools this might be the one hole in your collection.)

1 Like

Didn’t I do the exact opposite, starting the day in tropical sun and ending the day (past midnight) throwing on 3 extra layers to withstand the sudden 60ºF drop in temperature on the way in from the airport?

1 Like

Electric forklift? One sec?

Capacity, height, age, brand, and ballpark price?

(I know a guy that may need one, but he is cheap :smile:)

Which are the states you’re avoiding?

3 Likes

Geez, Hawaii? Missouri, new Mexico, Delaware, Alaska… Shit dawg how am I forgetting the rest?

Michigan, Kansas, Oklahoma… What are the last two…?

Maryland, and crap which Dakota did I miss?

Edit

North Dakota!! I mean, North Dakota?

2 Likes

Has anyone seen my sense of humor? Did I misplace it somewhere, or is the weather this week just getting to me?

1 Like

Are the flights delayed in the ATL? Did you enjoy our lovely terminal at Hartsfield-Jackson, the busiest airport in the world?

1 Like

Will a joke help?

4 Likes

Oh, so you want actual specs, huh? :smile: Can I PM you after I check with the current owners of the now-closed business?

1 Like

Aren’t puns a basic part of humor? Can’t we all use a couple periodically? Isn’t there something elementary about them?

2 Likes

:thumbs_up:

…?

1 Like

Why would you avoid Hawaii and Alaska??? And don’t you know that North Dakota is worth visiting for the sheer differences to your normal life? Isn’t it beautiful in its own stark way? Isn’t the Endless Sky kind of cool to witness in every direction?

Also, Michigan? Isn’t it gorgeous, especially all summer and fall? And wouldn’t you want to visit @IronEdithKidd? And depending on location (it’s a big state!), wouldn’t one of us buy you a drink? Doesn’t Michigan have a thriving craft beer culture?

1 Like

Do you really need to ask that question, since you know the airport so well yourself? :wink:

Isn’t 2.2 new states a year good enough!? (I’ll get through them, the territories are gonna be a challenge though)

1 Like

Actually, hasn’t it been ages since I’ve flown anywhere? Aren’t they always making changes to it? Aren’t I glad you made it home safe?

5 Likes

As a native I can totes say avoid that state at all costs, but there is some neat stuff in St. Louis and Kansas City if you have to visit… and why else would you visit?

1 Like