Did you ever want to play questions?

Maybe it’s you?

2 Likes

I just checked, it hella ain’t me–does the entire Google, Oracle, and Cisco campus spark up at the same time? (The answer might possibly be Yes, can that be a Team Building exercise?)

3 Likes

Who is yours?
And who is mine?

2 Likes

Would you believe @xeni is my BB twin? (No, you are not obligated to believe that)

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’d assume @awjt, given our similar appearance and sense of style, but I’m not sure if they have the same fear of mandolines, you know?

3 Likes

Is everyone enjoying Ricky Gervais tonight?

1 Like

Snuff movie?

(why hasn’t anyone put videos of slicing bananas with mandolines on the internet?)

1 Like

How is this a problem that requires a separate kitchen implement?

3 Likes

Isn’t everyone else too busy helping design gobos for Broadway shows as well? Just me?

1 Like

Is this from the same company that made the dick chopping chastity belt?

Different divisions, I think?

Didn’t I get mine at 98% off from the BB store?

7 Likes

Do I even have to guess who mine is?

Didn’t you still get ripped off at that price?

1 Like

Is Jupiter Ascending going to be as bad as I hope? Am I about to find out?

5 Likes

Doesn’t it look gorgeous, though? Isn’t it a whole bunch of beautiful, with crazy-eyes?

1 Like

Won’t there always be a place in my heart for gloriously silly, widely over ambitious SF films, no matter what a mess they end up being?

And where can I get a pair of those boots?

And didn’t I enjoy it more than Avengers 2 (which I finally got around to yesterday) despite its many, many, faults?

2 Likes

Doesn’t the ending make fuck-all sense?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t you go back to your day job of cleaning bogs and put dealing with that issue of being responsible for global genocide on the back-burner?

What the :cake: did I do to my knee yesterday?

3 Likes