Did you ever want to play questions?

a) minding if I said I was not really serious about playing the mandolin till finger bleed?
Or
b) did you mind to not able to say ‘yes’ to knowing about bleeding fingertips after playing the mandolin for hours?

Are we still playing tennis, or have we moved on to confusions?

2 Likes

Isn’t it @awjt? Who would be mine?

1 Like

Am I completely lost now, and before?
Do I need to say I’m climbing down, laying my sword, throwing my racket, confessing I’m beyond my comprehension of English?

Do you accept a well meant, friendly, deep bow?

1 Like

Why not ask questions in Dutch? Is there any English only rule in place?

3 Likes

Heb jij dat goed gezien, maar is het niet erg onbeleefd?
Ou Français, devrait-il être autorisé?

No, don’t you think that is really inappropriate, and a bad idea? :wink:

And did I, how frustrating though, really loved the ‘tennis’? And isn’t it learn full and sudoku like to the brain? But maybe a bit boring for most other readers of this topic?

2 Likes

Do I remember correctly that you also speak Dutch and French? Can you try in either of those languages? Don’t I need the practice?

If we end up with an ultraconservative administration in the next election, isn’t there a possibility the RatsClan may spend some time in Holland or Belgium while we wait it out?

1 Like

?

3 Likes

Heeft iemand hier zergen uver grofheid?

1 Like

I don’t understand the reference?

1 Like

Wouldn’t a Dutch/Belgian connection suggest Flanders?

5 Likes

Ah, sorry, did that character’s name escape me? Am I the only person in the world who doesn’t pay attention to the Simpsons?

Do you mind North France, just beyond the Belgian border? And don’t mind to take care about your clan? Do we have more space and more ground than we can take care of? Do you want to feel welcome when shit hits the fan?

1 Like

Wouldn’t it? But isn’t it more likely that we’d end up in Bruges, Brussels, or Amsterdam, since we have work locations there?

1 Like

Denk je niet dat mensen zich daar zorgen over maken?

1 Like

Did you thought about a French Dutch connection and a lot of travel?

Isn’t that one of my favorite places on earth? But aren’t my most likely work areas Bruges, Brussels, or Amsterdam? Doesn’t RatWoman speak better French than I do? Though doesn’t RatGirl (9 years of age) have a serious talent for languages, and may end up as our family interpreter? And wouldn’t I consider a conservative (especially Trumpty Dumpty) along with a Republican congress, as the shit hitting the fan?

2 Likes

Do a couple of trips to Amsterdam and a Center Parcs in a bit of The Netherlands near(ish) to Düsseldorf (Google suggests outside Eindhoven, perhaps - we went to Nijmegen too) count?

2 Likes

Weet ik hoe erg het zal zijn? Willik het beste van hopen en plan voor her ergste?

1 Like

Haven’t I been there and done that? Aren’t I planning another one of my work-vacation trips in March? With an extra week for research tacked on the end? Isn’t the timing somewhat difficult? Doesn’t RatWoman like to nest (and not travel) when she’s expecting?

1 Like