Did you ever want to play questions?

Isn’t Brussel a 1.5 hour drive? (isn’t it funny, that for us Brussels is in the middle)?
Is that a lot, but doable, because shit has hit the fan?
Isn’t it great for ratgirl to have a good feeling for languages? Do I not feel handicapped without it?
Do I really think you should give here the opportunity to learn?

2 Likes

Did I really just answer a work phone call from some dude in North Carolina in Dutch? :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

:slight_smile: Ben ik het daar toch echt helemaal mee eens?

1 Like

Did you know they make sacrifical serf hands for special stainless steel Franch mandolines?

2 Likes

Does the recent trend towards conservatism in Belgium there affect normal people’s lives?

Did you like travelling over there?

Besides that, do I really need to go the f* to sleep?

1 Like

Does a bear shit in the woods? (Does that colloquialism translate?)

Didn’t I live in what was then West Germany for almost four years with my older son and daughter?

Welcome to Tuesday? :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Would you rather cast Sean Penn to play the lead role in the John MacAfee biopic OR wouldn’t you rather cast John MacAfee to play the lead in the Sean Penn biopic?

3 Likes

Not really, don’t I think it’s a wonderful show, and someday hope to watch a second episode?

2 Likes

Could something like this help?

1 Like

Maybe not?

?

Dunno why they have it next to a mandoline, the strings on their mandolin must be pretty fine though, what?

6 Likes

Yikes?!?
Wasn’t I originally going to link to stainless steel mesh safety gloves, but the price for a stainless steel glove is about $80 ?

4 Likes

I’m not sure how much monetary value I would put on a slice of my fingers, but wouldn’t it be more than that?

1 Like

But, $80 for an accessory to a kitchen gadget?

Also, would you care for a nice Donald?

1 Like

Isn’t that a good point? Isn’t it academic for me, anyway, since my knife skills are good enough that I don’t own a mandoline?

(sigh) Thank you, won’t I add it to my collection, which is already considerable? :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Don’t you ever question your rhetorical style? Or vice versa?

2 Likes

Verse visa, or stories about my credit card?

3 Likes

so, guess what happens when a bottle of water leaks on to your laptop?

1 Like

You buy a new laptop? If you are lucky remove the battery right away, open it up to dry and pray?

2 Likes

Has a more moving flowchart ever been ?

1 Like