Did you ever want to play questions?

Why is this not in the GIF bank? Or is it?

1 Like

Hey, who do you think you are, to quote my comment out of context?

At least it’s not -20 F? Wasn’t that entirely too normal when I was growing up in the Twin Cities?

2 Likes

Aren’t they really the same word, practically?

1 Like

It wasn’t intentional? I was being lazy about embedding the links?

1 Like

When is the sun going to come out again? Do the clouds and fog just love Seattle that much?

Isn’t it there now, per your request? :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Can I suggest that he bothers with all the others too, then?

Well, maybe not M or Schindler’s List , because not having seen them, am I really qualified to offer an opinion?

And which version of Das Boot?

Can you not see the lovely blue skies? Am I not sitting at home, drinking my coffee and looking across the sound at the Olympics?

Guess who didn’t win the powerball draw last night? :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Going to spend $2 on the next billion dollar chance?

2 Likes

Don’t you know it?

3 Likes

If I give you four Canadian dollars will you buy me one too?

5 Likes

:cake: yeah! You’d like to have fun dreaming about that jackpot too, huh?

2 Likes

Re: Alan Rickman - is there anyone else here who hasn’t read or watched any Harry Potter?

Should I?

5 Likes

Do you want to?

1 Like

They were fun for the cheesy fantasy yarns that they were, but if you aren’t into that sort of thing you could easily pass on it. Wouldn’t I suggest since the border is so close make a trip up and get copies there that aren’t localized/Americanized? Would I lend you my beat up by my kid copies from up north?

1 Like

Don’t my tastes in fantasy novels lean away from the ‘mundane kid discovers he isn’t mundane’ storylines, and more towards totally new worlds? (wasn’t this why I liked the first book of His Dark Materials much more than the second one?)

Wasn’t my lack of interest at the time due to me being just out of my teens when the books started coming out, so I instinctively rejected them as being childish, and also out of a kind of resentment that something was overshadowing Tolkien? Why weren’t the kids reading LotR like they should have been doing?

(although, why am I perfectly happy to read Tolkien knock-offs like Tad Williams?)

3 Likes

The one with the submarine?

3 Likes

If you’re looking at, across, over, under or through sound – are you sure that’s coffee you’re drinking?

Also, don’t the Summer Olympics start in… the summer?

2 Likes

Time dilation?

1 Like