Did you ever want to play questions?

Aren’t most practictioners of “Steampunk” cargo-cultists that don’t understand steam et alia? A pity, because the origin of the aesthetic is so awesome, n’est ce pas?

@nixiebunny - do you know how to ask questions?

1 Like

I know nothing. Nothing!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Maybe you should edit that to a question? Didn’t you know there are rules for this thread?

1 Like

Didn’t he answer the question honestly?

3 Likes

Are you sure?

1 Like

Dammit, wasn’t I thisclose to being able to pass along one of my many Donalds and you beat me to it? :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

Am I wrong in assuming such a thing?

Can we truly know?

Why did I read this in Shatner’s voice?

2 Likes

Is that a thing I would know?

Are you doing that deliberately?

How are you doing that?

?

I think I just had some kind of Shatner-attack where everything I read was punctuated in Shatner’s cadence for a couple of minutes… is the mighty power of Shatner so overwhelming that it can transcend normal bounds of of literary functionality?

Didn’t this make perusing the ‘Actual conversations with rude or odd customers at a used book storesource strangely enjoyable?

7 Likes

Is that any kind of excuse?

3 Likes

Perhaps not? Maybe?

1 Like

Can you believe that I only, just this past week, got the “House” / “Holmes” connection? (Haven’t seen an episode of the former, but whatevs, right?)

It was either this one:

or this one:

??

Have I avoided this thread for too long again?

1 Like

Even if I haven’t seen all the movies on your not-seen list, may I suggest that you bother with Reservoir Dogs, A Clockwork Orange and The Deer Hunter? I’ve seen the bulk of the movies on your list, but not every last one, so just like, my unsolicited opinion, eh?

4 Likes

There’s a House/Holmes connection?

2 Likes

Houses?