Did you ever want to play questions?

Does repeated necromancing give anyone else the heebie jeebies?

5 Likes

office pool, and when we win iā€™ll send ya a postcard from the seychelles?

3 Likes

And if I get lucky wonā€™t I start posting from Hawaii? Or maybe just go where it is summer time and post from New Zealand?

2 Likes

you know othermichael is gonna win and spend all of it writing bots, right?

7 Likes

I saw that too, and was wondering what the :cake: thatā€™s all about?

Anyone else just realize that their mouse scroll wheel is broken after about a week of wondering why they suddenly had no skill at scrolling down? Yeah, I thought I was physically having issues instead of a 58 cent sensor inside a mouse.

How is it that I ever earned a degree in anything?

9 Likes

Sexual favors?

3 Likes

Band name?

3 Likes

Album Title?

2 Likes

I just heard a dude bro behind me order a bacon cheeseburger, without cheese. I donā€™t feel the need to put that in a question since isnt that order questionable to begin with!?!?

4 Likes

Why was the person behind you ordering? Wasnā€™t it your turn?

Was bacon burger not on the menu? If not, how else would you order that? Maybe he was lactose-intolerant?

3 Likes

You really think those would have gotten me through college? I donā€™t.

Was his back to the counter? Maybe he wasnā€™t in the queue? Why is life so confusing?

#But why if he was lactose intolerant would you order a bacon cheeseburger without cheese!? Isnā€™t it, I dunno, a bacon burger???

(Can I get a glass of water, sans hydrogen?)

Tableā€“werenā€™t we all at tables? (My salad wasnā€™t bad)

You know what confuses waitstaff? Ordering a veggie burgerā€¦ with bacon and cheese?
(the pub near my brothers has delicious nutburgers, even better with bacon and cheese!)

9 Likes

Sexual Chocolate?

2 Likes

Why does housework suck so damn much when their pioneering electro sister-band kicks so much ass!?

?

1 Like

Am I an old fogey for thinking that these looks like crap, what with all the non-functional frippery about? (In particular, itā€™s the plethora of screws that piss me off. Ruins the look of the wood.)

3 Likes

Isnā€™t the whole point of ā€˜Steampunkā€™ stuff to troll people?

How long before someoneā€™s line of Nixie watches gets mentioned?

4 Likes