Did you ever want to play questions?

Like Woody Guthrie?

So… Tuesdays?

Maybe more like Crowly from Good Omens perhaps?

1 Like

"Woody at 100” released on the Tuesday before what would have been Guthrie’s 100th birthday in 2012?

1 Like

Llewyn Davis?

1 Like

Does this machine kill Deep-Downers?

No, but did you know if you threaten house plants they grow better?

1 Like

What happened in here today while I was off working? Geez!

1 Like

Anyone else tune into the MLS draft to watch your team, which badly needs players, screw up the first pick? Gonna’ be a long season.

1 Like

Is there any point, since my team is the Mariners?

1 Like

Not the Sounders? Talk about a missed opportunity, right?

Wait, is there another Republican debate tonight?

How can that be?

Duh, didn’t I misread you?

If we’re talking soccer, isn’t my team Leicester City? Although, yeah, go Sounders, eh?

The Rep Debate? Didn’t the fun of watching that particular car crash wear off months ago? Doesn’t it stop being funny and just get really, really depressing after a while?
Although, didn’t Santorum apparently suggest people should google his name today?

3 Likes

Will Bryan Cranston’s Oscar nod for Trumbo mean @Donald_Petersen scores tickets to any swanky Hollywood Oscar parties?

4 Likes

You don’t know?

Radio Four, and thought it was an excellent idea. Although talking is perhaps the wrong word for what Crowley did.
What he did was put the fear of God into them.
More precisely, the fear of Crowley.
In addition to which, every couple of months Crowley would pick out a plant that was growing too slowly, or succumbing to leaf-wilt or browning, or just didn’t look quite as good as the others, and he would carry it around to all the other plants. “Say goodbye to your friend,” he’d say to them. "He just couldn’t cut it. . . "
Then he would leave the flat with the offending plant, and return an hour or so later with a large, empty flower pot, which he would leave somewhere conspicuously around the flat.
The plants were the most luxurious, verdant, and beautiful in London. Also the most terrified.

6 Likes

Ooh, @Donald_Petersen if you see Jeff Goldblum can you say you’re online friends with someone who is real life friends with Gina Saputo? (Jeff and Gina are buds)

Yeah, arent Gina and I still fist bump buddies?

2 Likes

Isn’t that just like West Hollywood?

1 Like

How the heck do you guys keep up with this? Is it just hard for me because I’m old?

7 Likes

Is there coffee?

2 Likes

Do they have question marks at the end?