Did you ever want to play questions?

Could we do that by querying each post in the thread by number, an skipping those without a response?

eg:

curl https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/do-you-need-to-play-questions-space-invader/54417/15618

although that retrieves several posts.
I guess we could automate that?

2 Likes

Why is curl --help so d**n verbose? If I need basic help, will that data-dump really fill me with confidence?

2 Likes

We stuffed @Mindysan33 into a trunk and shipped her to the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge?

5 Likes

We don’t know - are you?

2 Likes

But don’t we LIKE her?

8 Likes

Don’t you think that would be a surprise? Don’t you think they’ll appreciate her lectures on the influence of dialectical marxism on the rise of punk in the U.K. in the 1970s?

6 Likes

Can I sneak in and watch? Wouldn’t that be a highlight in life? Do you think they’d appreciate my constant laughter?

6 Likes

So if I can shut up for a while, and @japhroaig can take some time off from swapping rep-stats with his new bro-coders, can’t he overtake me? FINALLY?

3 Likes

What do you get when you win this thread?

2 Likes

Did you see where I said I was old there?

Is it impolite to post several things in a row?

1 Like

@OtherMichael’s non winning powerball ticket?

7 Likes

Would it make you feel better to know there’s been a huge spike in posts and it’s usually not this exciting but the conversations about Rumchata are worth sticking around for?

5 Likes

How long ago was the title of this thread changed from “Do you want to play questions?” to “Do you NEED to play questions?”? Or am I hallucinating? (Do I get extra points for three ?s in one sentence?)

4 Likes

Am I a bad, bad person, or just an interesting person? Was the title change not subtle enough?

2 Likes

At my age, do you think I can remember such details? Ask me who played the original Clarabelle the Clown on Howdy Doody or the co-creator of the first digital musical instrument, not something from last month?

1 Like

Are there any secrets, anymore?

4 Likes

Did @japhroaig remember to pack his Rumchata?

1 Like

What is going on in here today? Why am I so confused?

2 Likes

Road to Aviemore’s fair beautiful eh?

7 Likes