Did you ever want to play questions?

Wouldn’t they flee before her if she arrived by black helicopter instead?

3 Likes

Aren’t there so many possibilities?

1 Like

Did you just call me old? Rude!

3 Likes

Am I gonna have to quote your own words and risk this thread getting deleted in order to defend myself? Or maybe I should just lay low until you forget about this? Is five minutes enough, these days?

3 Likes

I thought we were just playing around? Apparently I was wrong?

2 Likes

Are you getting older, meaner, and crankier?

1 Like

Aren’t we all?

1 Like

Haven’t I been that way all along?

4 Likes

Aren’t I feeling younger and younger everyday, so long as I can ignore the pain in my knees and force all those pills down my throat?

2 Likes

You have always been getting older, meaner, and crankier?

2 Likes

Why aren’t you sharing these magic pills? Do they work on chronic lower back pain?

2 Likes

Chronic lower back pain, eh? May I suggest a book that helped me immensely?

And it worked? I mean, it can’t be any worse than the many physio/chiro/ostea/rmt appointments I’ve had can it? (and cheaper)

don’t we all? (though the meaner and crankier usually goes away after the morning dose of coffee)

1 Like

Oh my, yes, didn’t it help immensely, cutting my sciatica troubles to next to nil?

1 Like

Really? Isn’t that interesting?
Its almost as if sitting 9-10 hours a day isn’t good for our back? Who’d have thunk it?

3 Likes

Didn’t Virginia Woolf have it right?

8 Likes

Wasn’t I off at funerals this week? Did the fucking mealy mouth preacher manage to get digs in at atheists, catholics, and UNIONS in the eulogy?

10 Likes

What kind of dick pushes their political agenda at a fucking funeral?

8 Likes

Well, shouldn’t I be fair? Wasn’t the last one from my aunt, who wrote a statement about my grandfather’s passing? Did anyone else get to say anything, did you ask? Can you guess the answer to that?

4 Likes