Did you ever want to play questions?

Happy now?

3 Likes

Yes!? <I’m happy now>

4 Likes

Don’t both tend to make me feel like punching somebody?

7 Likes

Hmm, why can’t you have multiple choice unless you have >2 options?

2 Likes

Which is more of a trainwreck?

• Gun Threads
  • Feminism Threads
  • @daneel trying to make a multi-choice poll
  • The Old 97

0 voters

3 Likes

Well, sheeit, don’t I need to change my comment to "Don’t they ALL make me feel angry/punchy/stabby?

10 Likes

isn’t stuff like this what makes me throw profilers, ida pro, gdg, eclipse, and visual studio out the window and go back to shell scripting? can i possibly express how much i haaaate ORMs? (but to be fair, i may tell Hibernate to feck off, but i want to murder Struts)

3 Likes

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 means “Not at all pleasant” and 10 mean “extremely pleasant, would buy again++”,

#how would you describe your experience in this thread?

0 voters

4 Likes

Wouldn’t I like to give this thread one?

Doesn’t all of it make me wish I’d decided to raise llamas and alpacas instead? Wouldn’t selling alpaca wool for blankets and things contribute more to society?

3 Likes

?

3 Likes

No ‘all of the above’?

1 Like

Does that joke work better if the scale is 1-2 and about someone’s attractiveness?

What joke?

#Will you participate in the focus group?

• :apple:
  • :tangerine:
  • :pear:

0 voters

How can this thread be anything other than a 10?
How can anything that ruins my productivity so amusingly be anything but amazing?

4 Likes

Apparently not everybody shares your unbridled enthusiasm?

(I myself ranked it at a 9; there have been quite a few mysterious and unauthorized name changes as of late, that make me grumpy.)

9 Likes

Can you make it a multi-choice poll?

3 Likes

Isn’t it fun to listen to a group of 21-year-old college dudebros discuss happy hour prices, what they drink and how much before they “hurl in the restroom” at the bar down the street from school? Am I not thankful that I always have my headphones handy?

9 Likes

“Oranges, which are not the only fruit, can be found in the stairwell”?

3 Likes