Did you ever want to play questions?

Did I forget to mention, to mention Memphis?
Home of Elvis and the ancient Greeks?

3 Likes

Lemon curd, pickled lemons, lemonade (my fav!), salmon and lemon (really any seafood), salsa, and… Can I consult my oracles?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Didn’t I try to Donald you before I realized: “Oh my god, it’s FULL of questions!” ?

10 Likes

All these threads are yours… except Europa?

10 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:
How do I give your comment the three-likes-in-one that it deserves?

4 Likes

You’re OP, eh?

1 Like

Welp, how did I get out of likes after looking at this and the sad stories thread?

7 Likes

Didn’t I have to stop reading that, after a couple of them made me get a little choked-up? Am I overly sensitive, or just sensitive enough?

9 Likes

Am I the only who is preparing to have his house overrun in 40 minutes with family for a four-year-old’s birthday party?

Am I never prepared for this many people in a small space? Don’t I long for a cabin in the woods (with a WiFi connection)?

6 Likes

Don’t we need hugs?

7 Likes

Why didn’t you go to Chuck E Cheese instead?

1 Like

he has playe five nights at freddy’s too much? having the party at home is way cheaper? didn’t we opt for the local community center often? aren’t i glad i don’t have to worry about that kind of thing anymore?

Preserved lemons? And then the skins in risotto (in a few weeks or whenever they’re ready to be used)?

2 Likes

Limoncello?

9 Likes

have you seen this limoncello recipe? (bottom)

3 Likes

Is that any better? Have you ever been to a Chuck E. Cheese as an adult? Isn’t it like the 9th circle of hell?

7 Likes

Isn’t it just like that? Why doesn’t the beer/wine even take the edge off? Maybe it’s worse for me since I get flashbacks of the hordes of kids charging me while wearing the rat suit?

4 Likes

Isn’t it more of a @Donald_Petersen thing?

Doesn’t Chuck E Cheese just make me think of this news story?

4 Likes

Don’t I suspect that the beer/wine is spiked with something that has the opposite effect of taking the edge off? What drug makes noise and flashing lights worse?

Aren’t I sympathetic you worked there? Can I imagine it was far worse than the average minimum wage job? Don’t I imagine it making you feel something like this?

7 Likes