Did you ever want to play questions?

Excitement about the superb owl? Tired from reading the rather overwrought passions demonizing Apple?

2 Likes

where is that? Was i involved in that? isn’t it pointless?

1 Like

You saw Cory’s sensationalizing here, right?

Should Cory have to sit in the corner for 20 minutes for calling installing an update ‘remotely bricking’ and inventing a conspiracy theory?

Doesn’t the response, “nah, you were cool” make the most sense?

What is it about consumer electronics that makes some people tie more of their sense of identity into them than religion or politics?

2 Likes

Are we not what we eat, er, consume?

Do we not boing?

5 Likes

Oh hell, did one of those grubby “I don’t know how to cover my mouth when I cough” kids at school get their germs on me?

Do I have a headcold, or am I working on a sinus infection?

6 Likes

Does @japhroaig have everything he needs to survive the next few hours? Are all the hatches battened down?

9 Likes

Heh, did I mention there have been helicopters hovering a hundred feet over my house shooting B roll? And I reported them to the FAA? :evil_grin:

13 Likes

Aren’t you a little scamp?

5 Likes

Oh, I forgot, wasn’t I flipping them off while reporting them? Am I gonna end up on the news? (Local man yells at clouds?)

11 Likes

Were you wearing a cephalopod on your head?

7 Likes

…who wants to know? :blush:

6 Likes

Enquiring minds?

7 Likes

Anyone else finally get to the mending pile and complete it all before lunch, including having to darn a huge hole in a sweater?

Is it weird to be pleased at such a simple accomplishment?

And wasn’t it fun having a discussion about “darn” and “damn” with my daughter, who had several novel theories on how “darn” became a soft version of a swear word?

9 Likes

Let’s say you were trying to write a delightful and entertaining story about a hedgehog playing a Live Action Role Playing Game (LARPing) with her friends, and you’ve got some material worked out (and have some nice props for photos), but are a bit blocked, what would be a nice minor side conflict for a LARPing hedgehog to have?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t a pesky owner who kept interrupting things, like blocking her view while replacing the food dish or moving her around to clean the cage, be an option?

2 Likes

Do I look British?

Wasn’t it lovely? Didn’t even I have a good time? Wasn’t the wife and I able to sneak out for Turkish dinner and Ikea today? Aren’t I wiped out?

4 Likes

Being overheard making plans to blow up the city and being overheard by horrified non-LARPers? (True story. Hypothetically speaking. Not that I’ve ever LARPed. Especially not as a vampire. Those guys are the worst.)

5 Likes

“I attack with Mordenkainen’s dice storm!”

Penelope Pricklepants, Warrior Princess

?

8 Likes

Can Donald help himself?

6 Likes