Did you ever want to play questions?

Can you believe I have to wait 23 to edit a post, and I don’t get a badge for it?

7 Likes

Yeah, where’s the “diligence” badge?

11 Likes

Am I going to have to start liking other people’s posts now there’s something in it for me?

12 Likes

Who knew I’d enjoy reading the Wall Street Journal? Isn’t it nice that it’s one of the papers my school leaves out as a freebie?

2 Likes

Maybe because other dude created his own sock puppet in his own image, but crenquis mimicked Slybevel so crenquis’s appeared dodgy?

5 Likes

Doesn’t the WSJ really annoy me, because I like Jon Ostrower’s reporting but can’t get to any of his articles because of the paywall?

Isn’t there a less than zero chance I’ll give Murdoch any money?

4 Likes

Aw, fuck, Murdoch owns WSJ?
I guess that’s the risk I take in trying to keep up with business news, eh?

6 Likes

Didn’t that exchange totally crack me up, with the same pose + beard picture and the funny autobiography? Am I not glad they let that sockpuppet stand?

3 Likes

Seriously? Did you seriously have to change the FTP IP address last night due to a server change and not tell anybody until we sent you 3 emails? And did you really not restore all the previous access permissions? So that files are retrieved by my service, but not deleted successfully, and so in another 5 minutes they are retrieved again, but not deleted successfully, and so in another 5 minutes… ???

AND I’M FASTING FOR BLOODWORK TODAY SO DOESN’T THIS REALLY CHARM ME THE F#@K UP?!?!?

13 Likes

After several hours of insisting all permissions were set correctly, do you really think I trust you when you say that you’ve changed some permissions, everything should be working now?

You do know this is a client-facing application right? CLIENT-FACING?

7 Likes

Isn’t life beautiful?
Isn’t life gay?
Isn’t life the perfect thing
to pass the time away?

http://www.metrolyrics.com/life-song-lyrics-mason-williams.html
Songwriters: Smothers Dickie; Williams Mason D
Published By: Weems Music Co.

4 Likes

Should the 18 hour edit wait and 7 hour like wait tell me something?

4 Likes

Edit wait!?

7 Likes

do we get a badge for that?

5 Likes

Why can’t you get it right the first 29 times?

6 Likes

It seems that I have a certain habit of habitually forming sentences that seem to double up on certain words during sentence formulation, so don’t I doubly need those edits?

2 Likes

Who can hear, over the wind and flapping?

2 Likes

Can I say it still effing itches? Are car keys not a good solution to this problem?

9 Likes

Is it really snowing?

3 Likes

Somewhere?

2 Likes