Did you ever want to play questions?

Doesn’t everyone want to see something called “Three Hedgehog Moon” everywhere?

6 Likes

What if I was on a neuroscience track at the time, or possibly physical chem? Wasn’t the closest I ever got cinematography, and isn’t that all about the other side of the camera? (How do people ever decide what to settle on in school anyway?)

2 Likes

In my case, wasn’t it the thing I spent time doing until two in the morning at the expense of my 8 AM calc class?

They all wrote fascinating books, especially Stanislavsky, I still recommend it as it’s a quick read, do you have the time?

2 Likes

Maybe I should put them on the reading list? Isn’t picking up a couple more programming languages well enough to audit them what’s going to keep a roof over my head at the moment though?

2 Likes

Can you put it on a zipper hoodie?

6 Likes

Did you know my wife just got a Merch by Amazon account a couple days ago so we’re trying to figure out T-Shirt designs? Did you know I thought of Three Hedgehog Moon fifteen minutes ago but am now certain this will be one of the designs we use once it’s made?

8 Likes

Shorten it to just Stan then, aren’t the other two derivative of his method anyway?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t I buy a shirt (or hoodie or whatever) emblazoned with that wonderful image? Where do I send my money?

6 Likes

why do you have to keep hitting us with this negative waves man?

5 Likes

When we’ve got some things up should we share a link?
Would it be a safe guess to assume there will be Bat-Hog, Three Hedgehog Moon, at least the Delightful Pres. campaign poster (maybe the Make America Polite Again one), maybe a hedgehog in Dis-style mouse ears, and whatever else we can figure out?

4 Likes

1 Like

Do we, though?

Or isn’t that just a courtesy?

1 Like

But isn’t he awesome in the Hunger Games and MASH?

2 Likes

On a scale of 1-10, where
1 = Keanu Reeves, and
10 = whoever you think is an excellent actor
how would you rate his work in Lost Boys?

Weren’t we talking about the older Sutherland? Was I confused? Did we mean Kiefer? Isn’t he like a 4.5 in Lost Boys, but isn’t that an awesome movie anyways?

4 Likes

Between the low-grade that the meds aren’t stopping and the horrible decongestant/cough suppressants, am I generally only at about 80% comprehension, or is it 60%, or is it 40%? Why can’t I even tell? Is this why I’m finding so much solace in hedgiecorn photoshopping?

Isn’t is pretty rad, despite Keifer not being at his best, and despite both Coreys being in the thing?

2 Likes

There doesn’t seem to be any difference between 1 and 10…?

5 Likes

Wasn’t I considering adding a parenthetical about that impossibility, but then decided it was too ridiculous to even worry about mentioning?

1 Like

If you’re on medication for lack of comprehension, what’s my excuse?

Are we looking back on Lost Boys through nostalgic eyes? Have you seen it recently, as I haven’t?

Aren’t I out of likes, BTW?

2 Likes

Should I go back and rewatch Near Dark as well?

3 Likes